Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why do I have to log in every time I come to CK5?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Pure Insanity, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I click the box to "remember me on each visit" (or whatever it says) but every time I have to log in. This just started the other day.

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Mine was doing the same thing. My wifey had changed the preferance setting or sumpin' and the cookies were getting erased. I straightened her out and all is well again.

3. Pure Insanity

I think I found it and hope I fixed it. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Well see what happens. Wife didnt change anything she said. I dont know what happened. Then again my 'puter has been acting strange lately. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'm pretty sure it's the cookies.... what's your security level set at?

5. Pure Insanity

Well its still not working. My level is set at medium where it always has been. I dont get this. When Sandi logs in she has to log me out 1st. But I have been on a few times in a row that I KNOW she hasnt been on between. This is getting weird.

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Wayne use to stay logged in all the time unless i logged him off to log in. Then the next time he logged in it would remember him until the next time I logged in. Now it won't remember either of us. So I dunno....and we haven't changed anything on our computer.

7. Pure Insanity

That is the EXACT problem I am having. If I leave CK5 and go to Yahoo to check my Email for example I stay logged in. But if I shut down the net I have to log in. Gets aggrivating.