Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why do we not think ahead? (a little of my night/day)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 21, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

So we were at my buddy's house drinking till about 3am. One girl that left around 12:30 said she was working at some 50s style resteraunt this morning. We promised to be there bright and early. So 6:15 this morning I roll out of bed(yes thats about 2.5 hours of sleep total), and battle the infamous beer *****(Yeungling, how I love you but what horrible things you do to my body). I then call this other girl who was with us last night, she stuck in with us until 3 and wasn't even drinking, I was amazed. It was the first I met her(last night), so I being buzzed/drunk, got her number and told her she was coming with us this morning. So I woke her up, and then went and picked her up. We all gathered at a buddy's house and went on down to this resteraunt. Oh yeah, this resteraunt is about 25 minutes away from our town... what were we thinking? (Furlong vs Perkasie Breakfast was surprisingly good. I then took the chick I picked up to the QMart(white trash/redneck mixture of a mall and indoor flea market). Not a great place to take her, but she was hungry and I had to go there anyway. Sadly, being as she and I were dead tired, I couldn't judge her opinion of me, except for occassionally catching her looking at me. Ugh anyway yeah.

So are my friends and I the only ones who do this crap to ourselves?(I know among this group we aren't I just have to ask and maybe hear stories) I mean there was no reason we had to be there at 7:30, but being us... we had to be there at 7:30.

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

one of the better things I thought was that, I didn't think I was bad off wheN I went to sleep. But 2 hours later when I woke up, I stumbled out of my room... hmm that didn't happen while I was sleeping...

Everyone was still drunk/starting on hang overs(though not me since I very lightly if at all, get hang overs).

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

yes i've done that i did it alot on friday nights having to work from 7-5 saturday always sucked but never seemed like it was gonna be that bad at4:30am the night before. and last thursday was my 21st b-day so suffice to say i was 45 minutes late for work friday morning, i don't know what time we called it quits but we were the last people at the bar when we left :D

4. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

in the summertime, i dont sleep at night for more than an hour. the way i look at it, when the weather is nice, theres no reason to be inside. but i work every morning at 6. sometimes i take a nap after work. but it gets crazy around here in the summer. once everyone goes back to college, and it gets cold, ill sleep from when i get home from werk till i have to get up for werk the next day. then when it snows, ill be up for 4 days straight living off of energy drinks without a wink of sleep, simply because theres money to be had, and no time to sleep if you want it. so..yeah...ill be up till 6 am doing nothing but hangin out on my boat in the middle of the bay, then goin to work all day...its good to be young.

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

true dat! :thumb: