Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

why does this always happen?..........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Oct 4, 2002.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

i look undermy truck one day i see the body bushing hanging in the balance( just about falling off, i laugh and go aabout driving around for a few months, then i look under again and see NO BODY BUSHING, i say ok, then i get one from a truck at school that has been sitting for a while because it had a bunch of parts laying the in the bed, and i seen some bushings so i grabed them, i get to my friends house i borrow his electric impact (rather powerful) and i go about taking the bolt out, nope, i was rounding it off, and i decided to quit before i broke the bolt or rounded it off /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, so im just gunna drive it around like that, maybe i will make a bushing of duct tape by tightly raping duct tape around it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, oh well as for now, im just gunna goto farm and fleet and buy some heavy gear lube and throw it in the rear diff, maybe that will quiet the leaking. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you The King of Half-Assed Repairs! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Fix the stuff right, man, you'll appreciate it in the long run. The gear lube may destroy the rear end from insufficient lubrication, and it's certainly not going to stop the leak.

Duct tape body mount? Come on, surely you know better than that. Get that bolt out of there and fix it right!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    -the chevy truck\blazer is only as good as the... maintainer-

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Hmmm, what do you suppose your maintenance practices say about YOUR truck? </font color>

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I'm stunned...There are no words to describe this.

Buy new bushings $60 from summit,and be done with it. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

Hey, I'm looking for a good wrench guy.....can you change the air in my tires /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

well thanks yo, didnt know that heavy stuff would damage it, well im going to farm and fleet this weekend, ill pick up a 144 case of 80-90w so i have anough /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i get one from a truck at school that has been sitting for a while because it had a bunch of parts laying the in the bed, and i seen some bushings so i grabed them,

[/ QUOTE ]

King of half assed repairs steals too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I have never seen so many run on sentences in my life. lol

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumum /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif