Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why Ebay ticks me off almost as much as it does Riz

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jun 25, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm sitting there drooling over a frickin' guitar that's like $200, thinkin' "It's not my price limit, but it's worth so much more! Even if it breaks my budget, I got a $500 piece for $200!"

Or a really sweet looking, no-reserve-$100 touring bike in California. I start thinking, "man, even if I spent $300 on it, then paid the guy /$100 to drive it out here, plus an airline ticket back home, I'm still coming out on top". But I'm really not!! I went there JUST TO LOOK, and I'm having $1000 fantasies!!

Not that I'd even win these things before they went up to a grand... The worst part is, I don't actually have enough money to buy this junk! Or, I buy the junk and don't get windows in the house...

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I feel your pain ....seriously, we just had our windows replaced last week and I was still surfing e-bay for that one thing I didn't need . LOL ! I had to pass on a few that I really wanted but I'll keep looking and get them later . </font color>

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Man, I always do that stuff. I've bought stuff on eBay just because it was cheap, even if I can't use it. I once big $300 on a blower for an LS1, I even big as high as $500. The newest car I own is older than any LS1!