Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why fellow members fone numbers are important...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by zakk, Apr 20, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Yesterday i broke down in ruh hour traffic @ Great Mall & Montague. One of our FEALESS MOD'S greg72 was there 10 minutes after I called crying like a sissy. We tow strapped Black Bear to the gas station, where i promptly sprayed gas all over me, and found a nail in my tire. what a day!

Thanks to greg72 (again/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif) for bailing out my phat arse.

Get to know fellow members around you, you never know when you or they might need a helping hand!

Just goes to show that ColoradoK5.com is a great place to meet great people!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Wow CK5 Does ROCK.../forums/images/icons/cool.gif SO was there a major malfunction of the Black Bear? (or just ran out of gas?) Glad to hear your safe. One other question Was the Gas fill up like the fill up in Zoolander?/forums/images/icons/wink.gif just kidding. LOL See ya tomorrow...

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Let's just say that a locking gas cap will prevent Zakk's problems from happening again......

Punks /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

4. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

The good old "quick while no ones looking siphen (sp) the gas out of that K5" Trick? Just Kidding. My Dad told me about that back during the gas cricess in the 70s. I have a spair lock free cap to give Zakk if he needs it... Just pulling yalls chain.... Those Dang Gas thieves.

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

That sucks zakk !!!!! Just glad that greg was there to get ya going again,Ans I second the locking gas cap ...... mike

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Man I feel old...Your dad told you about the gas crunch in the 70's...I lived threw it.....Dan

7. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Back in '71 I knew a guy that had a high volume electric pump mounted in his trunk. I line went to his tank the other side had about 30' of hose. He'd park next to a hi-po car and suck the gas out. Never got caught that I know of. he also could drop it down the the fill cap of a gas station. That's why gas stations started putting locks on their tanks.

8. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

and found a nail in my tire

<hr></blockquote>

Not the new TSL's!! So what's the story with the gas cap, did someone really steal your gas? I still don't have a locking cap.

9. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i really think do. i had 80 more miles to go before a fill up. about 12 gallons...

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I feel for ya Zakk. Last year I used to go down there three days a week and work at that big appartment complex right behind the Great Mall. That would not be a good place to break down. I sure hope it didn't happen on a Friday, those were the worst days.