Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why I dont swim in the Ocean

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 88Silverado, Jun 19, 2003.

1. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean everytime one unloads, and you wonder why the ocean is so salty...

Don't swallow the water!

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Nah it's good to swim in the ocean. When i go surf it cleans out my greasy nails and cuts and makes them heal faster. Also when you get water in your eyes with contacts its like saline soulution, much more pleasant than like lake water.

Now you should figure out how many blue whales there are in the world, as well as how many gallons of water there are in the ocean and figure out what the concentration would be.

Damn and thats just from a blue whale... I wonder what a sperm whale puts out! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yup I've heard that one before. Pretty good too.

[ QUOTE ]
    Now you should figure out how many blue whales there are in the world, as well as how many gallons of water there are in the ocean and figure out what the concentration would be.

Damn and thats just from a blue whale... I wonder what a sperm whale puts out!

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I don't swim in the ocean because I like to be at the TOP of the food chain. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I mainly don't swim in the ocean cause I live in Colorado /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean everytime one unloads, and you wonder why the ocean is so salty...

Don't swallow the water!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure your average hot tub has a much higher sperm concentration. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

no gills or huge razor sharp teeth = me staying out of the ocean. I agree with ya, I like being on top of the food chain. Atleast if I go in the woods I can pack a gun and fend of bears or whatever... in the water ur just fawked. Yeah, u can carry a spear gun around if ur diving... but do you really think ur gonna stop a giant squid or a great white with that? please. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

9. landsmasher

I used to surf when I was young. I also used to snorkel... Have you ever seen what a surfuer paddeling out on his board looks like from under the water looking up? He looks like a big turtle. Guess what sharks like to eat... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

get stung by a jellyfish once... you wont swim in the ocean either...

11. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I don't swim in the ocean because fish f**k in it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[Quin voice]You go in the water....Sharks in the water...[/Quin voice] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

Forget the sperm, you know how many times whales have sex, not many I'm guessing. I'm more worried about the Poo that they produce everyday /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

15. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Forget the sperm, you know how many times whales have sex, not many I'm guessing. I'm more worried about the Poo that they produce everyday /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And whaled have no hands, so they can't beat off. I'd be more worried about the poo too! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. jekbrown

yeah, maybe there arent that many whales... so there isnt too high a concentration of whale sperm in an entire ocean. On the other hand, EVERYTHING that lives in the ocean poops in it... and we're talking bazillions or organisms here. Plenty to make the concentration high enough to be gross. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

17. landsmasher

Not to mention all the billions and billions of garbage and human waste and crap and stuff that we pump into it and that all the huge ships dump in it. Chemical waste, nuclear waste, oil, trash, and think of all the things that we don't know about? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

18. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

nah man its like this
    [quin voice] anti shark cage...you go in the cage...cage go in the water...sharks in the water...our shark...fairwell and adu to our fair spanish ladies...[quin voice]
    ive seen that movie way to many times

19. landsmasher

I thought his name was Quint.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20. jekbrown

His name does end with a "t"... check the imdb. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

j