Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why I hate the bank!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by militaryblazer, Dec 5, 2000.

1. militaryblazer

militaryblazer 1/2 ton status

So I'm driving to the bank, I pull up to the drive-thru lanes. Pull into the one that says its for TRUCKS and Vans, etc. Well I roll down my window and reach for the little canister. Turns out its about 2 feet below my window. I think they should have a lane with the canister up a little higher, because I only have a 4 inch lift, and in my area there is some trucks with some real monster lifts.

<font color=orange>'86 Military Blazer with 4" Lift & 33" Tires</font color=orange>[​IMG]

2. BigJim85

BigJim85 1/2 ton status

I personnaly keep all my money buried in my back yard in mason jars. Aww crap, now everbody knows...

<font color=red>Call my rig an SUV... And I'll tear your lungs out.</font color=red>

3. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

but we dont know where your back yard is

I like to go I the bank becasu the bank I go to does not have a line for trucks my dads 2x4 I a littl to big to go truh there ( it is a little bank )

[​IMG]Go prepared

http://www.trailblazer90.coloradok5.com

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I have the opposite problem. When I take my stock-height S-10 Blazer 4x4 to the teller, the canister thing is right at the window level, but when I am in my LeBaron or my Monte Carlo, the canister is above me and I have to manuver my arm to get it out. I have the same problem with ATM machines. Almost break the card in half every time I stick it in when I'm driving my cars. My dad works for Centura Bank, so I'll tell him to bring up a "Lifted 4x4" lane at one of the meetings.....

[​IMG]http://www.ncclassics.com

5. rockosangel

rockosangel 1/2 ton status

I used to work for a bank, and we had one specifically for trucks and vans that was up much higher than the cars. Alhough, the reason the same trucks and vans, is beacuse the lane is usually wider not the tube carrier taller. We used to have a lot of Dullays go thru ours. But I lived in a place where almost everyone drove trucks except the lowriders we used for speed bumps! It's just a matter of necessity for the customers...I bet your bank doesn't have too many trucks with 4" lifts go thru the drive-thru...

http://www.rockosangel.coloradok5.com

6. Phyte

Phyte 1/2 ton status

His backyard is at

4471 S Wright Ct
    Morrison , CO

[​IMG]

7. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

LOL Phyte,
    In my old truck I would just open the door and get out and stand till I'm done... Still do that some with the blazer.

89 K5 Silverado
    http://mudfrog.coloradok5.com

8. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i cant even fit in the drive through at the bank!!! im either too wide at one bank or too tall at another.... oh well

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

9. BigJim85

BigJim85 1/2 ton status

HAHA! Close Phyte, but no cigar. Sorry guys, you'll have to find your buried treasure somewhere else.

<font color=red>Call my rig an SUV... And I'll tear your lungs out.</font color=red>

10. K5XLR8R

K5XLR8R 1/2 ton status

The lane to the ATM only gives me about 6 inches max on each side....there are a bunch of scuff marks and chips on the wood siding where you can tell some people have'nt made the squeeze just right...its funny because they are about the right height for Blazer bumpers...hehehehe...waiting for the day I dont make it just right :)

11. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

12. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Solution- Get out of the truck and walk up to the atm or go inside! (Sorry, it's my nature to be a smart aleck)LOL

blazen91
    Protect the land FOR the people
    <font color=red>Not FROM the people</font color=red>

13. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

When do we start signing up for the " Find the Backyard" contest? First one there gets to wrestle with the rottweiler!

"I'm not stuck...I'm just resting!"

14. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

.....second one there gets the cash.......

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

15. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I had the same problem. I walk up to the ATMs, even in my S10 4x4, and I walk into the bank to do transactions. You can watch them people better. "Oh...this was your deposit?" TWANK!!

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    http://SK-15.coloradok5.com

16. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Let's see - "Why I hate the Bank" - Cause they got all the money and only let me have a fraction of it!!!!! Plus - they charge the hell out of ME just so they can use MY MONEY!!! Every time I need a loan, they want my life history, my car title, my truck title (not worth much to anyone but me anyway), my house and all of my other assets so they can charge me an obscene amount of interest on the piddely ass loan! Let's see, why else do I hate the bank - how about their arrogant attitude! I could go on! (my apologies to any bankers on this list - nothing personal).

behemoth K5

17. BigJim85

BigJim85 1/2 ton status

It would probably be the third guy... Booby-traps are a bitch, aren't they. [​IMG]

<font color=red>If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.</font color=red>

18. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

I'll go in after the vultures have flown away, should be nice and clear by then.[​IMG]

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!