Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why I Love My Job

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

As a deputy sheriff, I have miles and miles of land to cover during shift. Of course, this gives me the chance to check possible wheeling spots.

Yesterday, I was turned loose by myself for a few hours so I did what every good wheeler does and I headed for the boondocks.

Since I don't know the county all that well, I just have to explore places to find out where I should stay away from in my Crown Vic. I found one of those places yesterday.

We have miles and miles of dirt roads to cover and we're expected to go off on some of the better ones, but during my adventures yesterday, I found one that I have to stay away from. Nothing like plowing sand in a Crown Vic. Fortunately I had speed to carry me through and didn't have to call out the undersheriff and the Expedition.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

A Crown Vic dune runner, with overhead lights! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

4. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I got my delivery truck stuck in mud once /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I got it out by pulling weeds and throwing them under the duallys. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I might just print that puppy out and give it the honor of being the first pic of hanging at my desk at work. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I got my delivery truck stuck in mud once /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I got it out by pulling weeds and throwing them under the duallys. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the company van stuck in the snow during the last blizzard... it was in front of the post office though... I busted some phat moves though and got out just before I was going to give up and find a pay phone to call the boss /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I think the best stuck I've seen with a company car though is one of those railroad maintenance trucks... What are they, 5 ton trucks? Anyway... I saw one stuck about halfway up the rear of the truck in mud last May... It was there for about 3 days then it was gone... I don't know if they drove it out or tied it to a train or what, but that thing didn't even come out with a backhoe... I should've taken a picture /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The best stuck I ever saw was an armored truck stuck underneath a concrete pillar in a parking garage. And no I wasn't the driver. I was just there.

11. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    dude yer killin me here, coffee just shot out my nose /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif