Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why is everything always my fault? aka why do people not think?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 13, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm getting sick of people bitching about the price of a gallon of gas. I work at a gas station and I too hate the way its going and am actually worried about finances and such dealing with it but people are IDIOTS. I deal with the public day in and day out and I can't believe these people I see everyday help make descisions(voting) in this country. At least once a day I get an angry old man coming in yelling at me how gas just down the street is so much cheaper and that the only reason its $2.00 a gallon is because of me! And for a note, no where in my area is cheaper than us by anything more than a few cents. Our price per gallon is dictated by the price the wholesaler charges us, we have very little to do with it. We sway it back and forth a cent or two and much more often we reduce our profit to have a slightly cheaper price and attract business. Does anyone here really believe that the whole problem of gas prices is some nationwide conspiracy of fueling station owners? Worst thing of all is they are yelling at ME! I'm just a freaking 18 year old making $8 an hour to sit and deal with their crap day in and day out and the worlds problems are my fault?

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

You make $8 an hour?!?!?!?!?!?!?! must be nice /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Anyway... those people are just stupid-heads... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Does anyone here really believe that the whole problem of gas prices is some nationwide conspiracy of fueling station owners?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you should all burn in hell! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I'm just busting yer chops! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

I hear ya, I used to have the same job back when I was your age and it was the same thing then too. Imagine being President Bush right now, talk about whiners with conspiracy theories!

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Just tell them to shut the [darn] up and go some where else than /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

If only you knew the whole story behind the owners of "OPEC"

They are the real problem here.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Thanks, I was a little nicer to the guy that pumped my gas tonight after reading this...

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well at 2.41 a gallon I feel that I have paid My right to b!tch at whom ever I wish /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif