Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

why is it (blubie question)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Apr 5, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

why is it that no matter what happens, it seems that anytime a newbie posts it always ends up as a "pay money and join".. i mean they will join eventually if they think its worth it. Why push it so much, it might drive some people away.
    example /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I just turned orange agan after a week or so of blue. I didn't realize how different it is now between paying and non paying, I.E. browsing the forums and participating, replying to PM's, etc.
    I've been so busy lately, and I only use the lounge, so I was thinkin I wouldn't bother renewing. If I didn't have a couple extra bucks sitting in paypal, I wouldn't have.

But, I'd say the hype over orange and blue is a little tedious to see, and from your example, discouraging more than encouraging to a newbie/blue.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Do a search fawkchop...

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

actually that was very gentle, the wolves were sniffin but no biting /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif plenty of buzzards though /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Kind of sad that it took 12 posts before anything technical was brought out.

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

nah, mudhog answered it in the 6th post, and dont you have so Teqate to go drink ...errr....somethin? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif