Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why is it every time I go to Hollister........

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Jul 9, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I come back and a week later something breaks on my truck ! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Does this happen to anyone else?

Last hollister trip, i come back and the next week i had a broken shackle bolt...
    Now I come back from blazerfest and my caliper and backing plate break.

Call it a coincidence? I think Hollister is working out all the weak links.... I'm just glad it happens close to home, not on the trail at hollister. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Every time i got 4 wheeling I always break soemthing.

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Are you sure it was hollister or those killer jumps at pismo....I "knock on wood" have been broken free each time so far(thank's brad for the hub..)...I need to keep it that way because there is no money in the blazer fund....LOL..mike /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Well, I live in Hollister and my truck is always broken /forums/images/icons/frown.gif So, yes, I think it's Hollister /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It is Hollister...LOL

6. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

it was the oppisite for me....my blazer did better than i thought it would...even though i didnt do much and i didnt break one thing......the only thing that did suck is the poison oak that i got, i just got back from the doctors and my toe is infected and i have to dab it everylike 10 min or else my sock fills up with gooey puss stuff /forums/images/icons/smile.gif sounds good huh haha
    /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

7. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Robb you're not supose to tiptoe through the posion oak. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

Yeah...10-4 on the poison oak!!! I got a bad case of it too. I went to the doctor...prescribed some magic pills....hell I'm already feeling better!!! I HATE POISON OAK!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

9. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I lucked out on the poison oak this time and last time..The time before that I had to go to the doctor also and the pills didn't work after 10 days of them..I finally had to get the shot in the arse... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

10. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

yea well if greg didnt tip his k5 i'd be fine! haha..hmm i wonder how gregs accident went down with the wife /forums/images/icons/smile.gif