Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

why is it that......

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

everytime i see my ex i get all depressed again...tonight was the worst night i have had in awhile...i get envited to a party in woodbridge...get picked up...and someone ends up showin up there that i dont get along with at all...(a few partys ago that i had at my house...this dude ended up gettin thrown out of the house and over my railing on my porch) well anyway i had enough liquid courage in me that i was goin to kick his ass...well i ended up gettin throwin out of that party and had to start walkin home...my room mate ended up comin to pick me up after i realized i had my cell phone with me and called him after i had already walked about a mile...so anyway...i get home...and another one of my friends calls and says they they are having a few people over...so i was like game on...still early and need to get a few more drinks in me...so i start hoofin it over to his house...(about a mile and a half away) and get there...and what do i see...my ex gf...every time i see her or talk to her i just get thrown into this deep depression...i dont know why...i ended up sayin hi to a few of my friends and then headed back for home...why cant i get over this chick /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif i feel like i just want to go beat my head into a wall untill i pass out...WTF is wrong with me /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I hate to say this Chaz, but in all seriousness it sounds like the problem isn't YOU... it's the alcohol mixed with you.

I've read a lot of your stories on this forum, and almost everytime you tell a story about some bad "event" that happens to you, it seems like it starts with "I was out drinking a bunch of beers and....."

I know you're young and you don't want to hear it, but maybe when you drink it's always too much of a good thing and THAT is what makes you depressed or angry or aggressive???

Anyway, just a thought bro. I know you have enough going on in your life and I don't want to dump on you....but it's something to consider.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Because that is one of things we have to put up with the female of the species....

Furthermore, it just shows that you are a caring person and that apparently you two had something special.

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i think you may be right.....i think i need to stop drinkin...i always seem to get myself in trouble and say things i wish i dident say