Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

why John Kerry is running

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Oct 17, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

the reason J Kerry is running is that Billery Clinton runs the Demacraptic party and she wants to run for President in 2008, so she got all her demo buddies to nominate J Kerry, knowing that He probably couldn't win, being the most liberal senator ever leaving GW in office for another term.
    in 2008, GW can't run again and republicans don't have a solid canidate named yet for that race. so the only person that has any kind of name recognition, will be Billery Clinton, basically a shoe in, since there won't be any other canidates that will be very viable.
    that scares the crap uota me, I mean J Kerry is gonna make a very poor president. BUT, Billery Clinton is gonna be the end of this country /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

assassination /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    assassination /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I wouldn't shed a tear.

4. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Hillary would be the ultimate president! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Best get prepared now! She is going to be the first female president! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hillary would be the ultimate president!

[/ QUOTE ]

How so? I would like an answer in your words, not from some goofy Left Wing website.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

Best get prepared now! She is going to be the first female president! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Put down the CRACKPIPE !!!!!!!

7. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hillary would be the ultimate president!

Best get prepared now! She is going to be the first female president!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you wouldn't vote for this beotch in '08...or ever. I'm in the military, and if she ever gets in I'm out contract or not /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif send me to ft. leavenworth but i wouldn't honor a single order she gave.

8. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Just messing with you guy's! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I do believe that it is very possible that she could be our first female president however! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]

I do believe that it is very possible that she could be our first female president however! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't make the bet she's female. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] If hilary won, there would be love all around,and fresh baked apple pies for everyone though /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Almost makes you wanna vote Kerry...

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif <--This guy's finger should be a 9mm. That's the smiley to respond to the thought of Hillary as president...

12. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't make the bet she's female. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Backwards ass, Your mission , if you choose to accept , is... Go to Billery and perform a tactile test.... FOR BEANS AND FRANKS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

apparently you're forgetting one thing... one of the rules to becoming president, is that you have to be a man. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    apparently you're forgetting one thing... one of the rules to becoming president, is that you have to be a man. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If hilary won, there would be love all around,and fresh baked apple pies for everyone though /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No silly, that's Marta Stewart. She will be out of jail by then though /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ill bet she would issue spankings and super hot water enemas for all the bad prison inmates /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Intead of getting a traffic ticket, mabey we could stand in the corner instead? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll bet she would issue spankings and super hot water enemas for all the bad prison inmates /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Intead of getting a traffic ticket, mabey we could stand in the corner instead? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    your are sick in a goodway !!!! Forget the water enemas ...We will have to bring out the 2" concrete vibrater /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    It makes me wonder if you guys are are scared of a STRONG women !!!! Do your women at home share the same views ???? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifI know that my sweet wife shares some of my some opionins as me .... but not all of them .... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'll bet she would issue spankings and super hot water enemas for all the bad prison inmates /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Intead of getting a traffic ticket, mabey we could stand in the corner instead? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    your are sick in a goodway !!!! Forget the water enemas ...We will have to bring out the 2" concrete vibrater /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    It makes me wonder if you guys are are scared of a STRONG women !!!! Do your women at home share the same views ???? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifI know that my sweet wife shares some of my some opionins as me .... but not all of them .... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not scared of a strong woman, hell, my wife runs the show. Hillary is evil. Evil scares me. She's big on the whole "global village" concept, which I think is retarded. Besides, does anybody really want a female president? We need policy based on logic and morals, not feeling good about ourselves. Women will tend to legislate and devise policy based on feel good politics. Female president? No way.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Why John Kerry is running

[/ QUOTE ] It looks to me that the Democraps need too nomanate someone they didn't care about. I doubt that they thought Billery could beat GW right now, so hey, let's run the Ketchup idiot.

20. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Why John Kerry is running

[/ QUOTE ] It looks to me that the Democraps need too nomanate someone they didn't care about. I doubt that they thought Billery could beat GW right now, so hey, let's run the Ketchup idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]you hit that oneright on the head!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif