Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHY ME ???

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Jul 9, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

EDITED AGAIN : Marv went down there, and it was a truck np241, IFS truck np241. I cannot win for losing. I guess I have to drop mine and rebuild it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

EDIT: Marv came through for me !!!! He isn't that far from junkyard now, and he has to pick something up a block from me anyway . Life is good !!!!!!

Ok , my buddy is stuck on the interstate with 76,000 ounds and a flat tire. His yard dispatched a repair guy. He won't be back in time to go get my transfercase probably .Shawn may if he gets something to drive later, but I need to cover it either way, and I work tommorrow until 4 pm so I can't go then either . I just need it from yard at 25th and Broadway to my yard in Mesa at Broadway and Ellsworth . Anyone want to go pick it up for me ? I have gas money and the money on me to pay for case. I am at work 480-970-1010 . /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Stuck again , someone available ?????

I'd help you out, but I doubt you have enough for gas coming from Northeastern Colorado. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. pauly383

Thanks, a little laugh makes me feel better . I am sure somehow it will work out . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. pauly383

Thanks to everyone. Marv is bringing it to me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. pauly383

TTT, looks like I am not going to be r+r ing it anytime soon /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif