Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why no replies?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big jimmy 91, Mar 6, 2004.

1. big jimmy 91

big jimmy 91 1/2 ton status

I posted for roll bar set ups
    Not one reply
    tried search , didn't seem to work though
    is this just a stupid question or no one can help me
    I did see that other post but was looking for a little more in depth info /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I know the search function is limited right now but the lack of replies is probably because this tends to be a heavily covered topic. Take a look in the COG forum, there are at least 2 active threads concerning roll coges.

Another reason maybe the use of the OE roll bars, most of the stuff done is completely custom so people may not be familiar with what you're working with.

Trust me, it's not a stupid question or any personal issue. Also, if you don't get much info this weekend bring this back up on a weekday, that's when the traffic is heaviest. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

as mentioned, i read your post and moved on, but it is a good question. I too have a factory rear roll bar that i will be installing, and am also looking for the front one that mounts just behind the seats...so interesting for me, just nothing to give from a knowledge standpoint. Now this post will get responses /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I had no info for your other post... if I had known you wanted me to tell you about my day or any other meaningless bit of info I had I would have replied.
    Here's how my day went, just so I can say I replied with some kind of information for you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I got up at 8 and sat around until my car and truck shows started, somewhere around 11. When they were done at 1-1:30 I got up and ate some cheerios (Honey Nut Cheerios to be exact) I was going to have the new Sponge Bob stuff but my dentist gets way too much of my money as it is. Then, after breakfast, I showered and had my girlfriend come over for a nooner. Around 2:30 I left my house to pick up a good friend of mine from work, from there we went to another friends house and fixed a broken Jeep clutch. Later I took yet another shower, ordered some pizza (with extra cheese) and watched a movie until I got tired. Eventually I ended up on CK5 because I'm addicted to hacking my rig and aparently there is good information on here when people reply to your posts /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif who knew. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

By the way /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I farted while I was replying to your post and you may want to leave the room /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. big jimmy 91

big jimmy 91 1/2 ton status

Smart ass /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Smart ass /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i second that! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

thank you. thank you very much /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Uhhhh look a little.
    When you posted that and I saw 30 minutes after you did, not 10 posts down was the last persons post that asked the same question not 3 days before that. It had a response about 20 minutes before you asked.

Watch the setting on the search stuff. It worked last time I tried but it's very fussy about making sure you ask the right way.