Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

why not list the US size

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigcountryk5, Jul 24, 2005.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

i'm trying to find a pair of sandals i like before my trip to the beach next week i found the one's i wanna buy, Puma EZ sliders to be specific. Here's the problem i wear a size 13 and everywhere i find these listed for sale they are listed in sizes 41.0, 42.0, 43.0 etc...... the highest size i've seen listed is 43.0 i believe but that doesn't really help me cause i dunno what size converts to a 13 :confused: :confused: . The inside of my adidas say FR sz.48 and if i'm looking for a 48 then i guess i'm screwed but if anyone could shed some light on this i would be thankful :bow:

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i got some Ozark Trail (aka made in China by slaves) sandals at Walmart for $9. I love the things. Dark blue / black, super cozy, all the straps are adjustable and these suckers stay on your feet really well. I had no probs sprinting down the beach in shin deep water with them on.

[​IMG]

the soles have a good amount of traction too... I wore them when I pressure washed my dads roof and I didn't slip/fall once. Good thing too... there is like a 35' drop off the tall part of his roof, lol! :doah: :eek1: :wink1: :laugh:

j