Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHY NOT ME.....!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TONYP, Aug 29, 2003.

1. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I WANT SOME OF THAT...

[​IMG]

2. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif FOR REAL I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR LIKE @$ HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

??? Who? What? Where? and When? was that?????? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Looks like Brittany and Madonna... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like Brittany and Madonna... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, were the hell was I...... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

What/when was that on??????

Nevermind, downloading off kazaa /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

By the looks of it I would say it is becuase you are not a woman. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm a lesbian, does that count???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif If you can get into some hipster jeans that show your happy trail and a boob job I would say your covered.

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

that's disgusting... Why would anyone want to kiss brittney spears? [I love Jeeps], why would anyone want to LOOK at her??? Madonna's lost her [I love Jeeps] mind, and will never ever be able to gain my respect... [I love Jeeps] whore...

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that's disgusting... Why would anyone want to kiss brittney spears? [I love Jeeps], why would anyone want to LOOK at her??? Madonna's lost her [I love Jeeps] mind, and will never ever be able to gain my respect... [I love Jeeps] whore...

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cappy, son............We need to talk....................

There's a gene within the male DNA which significantly increase bloodflow to certain male appendages and increase certain chemicals towards the male brain when a man views a picture of two females inspecting each others' tongues with their mouths.

Now Britney may be a whore, and it's has been confirmed that Madonna is a whore. No question there. But Britney is a hottie in her own, dumb blond slutty way and Madonna is a hottie depending on the talent of her make-up person that particular day.

Now, just from my minor league investigative experience, when a man rails upon a hottie, even if she is a airheaded blond; but in turns sings the praises of some goof who sings some lovey crap with a high voice, my conclusion would be that you are having some serious [​IMG] issues............

Please Cappy, whatever you do, please throw out the Timberlake and sit yourself in front of the computer and do a search for 'lesbian sex' on your favorite search engine. If you are not aroused by what you view, please stay in front of me if I ever am in your presence. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Happy trail???
    send me a pic of a happy trail so I can see what one is.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

agh... I'm sorry to disappoint you, Bubba, but two chicks kissing is almost as bad as two guys kissing /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I guess I'm old fashioned or something, but that crap shouldn't be happening... And brittney spears should be hung from a tree and wailed on with spikey bats...

Now I'm not questioning that you're [​IMG], I'm simply questioning the results of your investigation...

So... there... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    brittney spears should be hung from a tree and wailed on with spikey bats...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we also tie Christina to a tree? Ill do anything to make that girl stop her wailing, I think my ears were permanently damaged when Lady Marmalade came out. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

17. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    , but two chicks kissing is almost as bad as two guys kissing

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, right. I suppose you've never jerked off either. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wow, gettin into the personal questions are we?

Since I can't think of anything else to say that won't make me sound like a complete asswad, I'll just leave you with this: /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

19. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I just want to be in the middle... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Cappy, you're just jealous cause that kiss was brought to ya by the OG Phat Daddy B-Ray.................. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif