Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why would i switch to japanese?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEK5, Aug 28, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

so i`m getting gas right, which was 2.65 by the way:D :D ....and they guys filling it up, and i`m watchin him, and all of the sudden a little white car pulls up next to me, and a guy gets out, he`s black, and looking kinda ratty (i`m by no means racist) so i`m thinking he`s gonna try and con me outta some cash...so he comes up to my window and says to me: "hey brother whats goin on?....if you`re ever planning on getting rid of this truck, let me know man, because this is a big old truck, and i`m sure its getting expensive...you may want to switch over to japanese, maybe not for a while, but when you do, give me a holla, names shane" then he gives me his card, from a toyota dealership....why`s that ass assume i would even want to own a japenese car.....i shouldv`e asked him if his toyota could do this....then drive over the hill near the edge of the parking lot with the posi spinning my MT`s spittin much at his car.....@$$

2. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

i would have closed my window

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's way too painful to read actually....................

4. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

i woulda been like hey bra, what you think im usin da cheap stuf for? i haf da put a lil bit of oil in da gas tank to get it full bcuz im too broke to pay for a full tank! you gots any gas i cood brow? :D :haha: :haha: (no racism meant)

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Shane???....

Hmm...now they are pimpin Toyota's instead of Ho's??...:screwy: :haha:

I'd be wary of any "deals" on a Toyota!--the "RT. 44 Toyota" place right in front of my house sold my friends daughter's boyfriend a brand new 2006 "Yaris" or WTF ever they call them--he traded in a Ford Explorer ,a real peice of crap,but it got him around..they call him back a week later,and say "we need you to give us 800 bucks,or bring the car back",after he signed the deal they had made!..:eek1:

He said "I told you I'd have NO money until first of the month"--the salesman evidently screwed something up,and was trying to save himself..but the kid (only 18!) told him "if I bring the car back,I'll need my Explorer back,I have to get to work somehow!"..their reply?--

"OH,we JUNKED that thing ,the day after you got your car!"..

...so he told them to pound sand,and didn't bring the car back--he's still driving it!..I told him it was a mistake to use their dealer plates for the "complimentry week"--had he registered it right away,he'd have a title coming in the mail,and they wouldn't want a "used car" back..should be interesting to see how this pans out..:rolleyes:

6. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I had a similar event happen, but mine was a "fast talking" saleswoman screw up. Called me three days after we had the wifes truck needing 500 more, I just didnt call them back. Never heard anything from them again.