Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why would you....WHY.!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Sep 20, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok I was just flipping through the channels and I caught a show from last night where a mom was caught by a mall camera in the parking lot well......

She is puting her almost 4 year old girl in the back seat of the 4runner and she looks around and as the girl is about done getting into the seat the MOM starts beating the holly hell out if the girl (it looked like she was slaping/hitting the girl on her right side)
    Then she proceeds to beat her legs and then violently shake her legs in the back seat in ways the legs don't GO..!!!!!
    Then she is seen putting the girl in the seat after knocking her out of it the first time,and goes ahead and starts to hit her in the head and flat out smacks her in the face more than a few times then as she is raising the booster seat front bar she slams i up into the shilds face then forcefully puts the bag from the store in the girl lap....WTF WTF WTF WTF

NOW HOW THE HELL COULD SOMEONE DO THAT...IT IS TIMES LIKE THAT I WISH I WAS THERE TO CATCH HER DOING THAT ... BECAUSE BEING A WOMAN WOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED ME FROM BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HER..Sorry for the rant just got me ticked on how could someone do that....mike

P.S. I tried to find it on the CNN site but no luck sorry

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

People like that should be dipped in brown gravy and locked in a closet with a rabid wolverine that's high on angeldust..
    I have no tolerance for that sort of behavior. I would have followed her home and called the cops...the only permanent solution is to get the kid taken away or have some other form of legal action taken.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That kind of $hit pi$$e$ me off !!!!!! There i$ no ju$tifiable re$on for child abuce !!!!!!! Go get $ome councilling if ya get $tre$$ed !!!!!!!!!!! Don't take it out on a child !!!!!!!!

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I think I'm going to be sick. I can't take watching the news anymore because of stories like these.
    Thank god in this day and age people don't feel compelled to be silent about child abuse. Hopefully, the more we speak up and the more children are told to tell, then the less it will happen. I will NEVER understand these people, there is NO excuse!
    My son is a part of my being and I would rather die than harm him! So please tell me, is she behind bars for life?

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I think what gets me is she will do what maybe 6 months if not probation...That is a crime in it self...And in her case after I saw the tape on tv there is no amount of counseling that can say that she needs to have her kid back IMO because if she cared that much she would have never did it in the first place....mike Again JMO

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    My son is a part of my being and I would rather die than harm him! So please tell me, is she behind bars for life?

[/ QUOTE ]

My kids too..And It never said I think it happened yesterday..Made me sick to see it then mad to see it....mike

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I caught that on the news this morning myself. Any wonder why I quit watching the news a few yrs ago.

Why cant I be around when something like that happens....HMMMM let me see the difference in size and strenght between me and you is about the same as you and the kid.....Lets see how much YOU like getting beaten down and not being able to defend yourself! GGRRRRRRRRRR! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I dont get it, you have to go to class and get licenced to drive a car and fly a plane, why shouldnt they require the same for parenting! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Stuff like that brings out the protective parent in me regardless of whose kid they are. In our neighborhood, the kids are kind of community property. You mess with one of them and you have 40 other parents in line to kick yer ass! I hope the child gets a loving home with people who will truly love her, and the bitch gets a chance to learn some good ol' prison luvin'! I can't stand people like that. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Kinda brings out a violent monster in me. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i saw that last night and it made me ill /forums/images/icons/frown.gif if you watch close at the end she is hitting her closed fisted in the face like 4 or 5 times /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i have no pationce(sp?) for [censored] like that either a adult hitting a kid or a man beating a woman if i see it i will put a stop to it /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i hate people like that /forums/images/icons/frown.gif and no they have not found her yet /forums/images/icons/frown.gif but they are looking

9. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Simple solution --- take her out back and shoot her. There is no place for those kind of people in society.

10. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I saw the video. It looked like she was in a hockey fight. One right after another. She is gonna be locked up for awhile when the fed's get her.

11. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Why cant I be around when something like that happens....HMMMM let me see the difference in size and strenght between me and you is about the same as you and the kid.....Lets see how much YOU like getting beaten down and not being able to defend yourself! GGRRRRRRRRRR!

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be me stomping a mud hole in her ass the size of the grand canyon... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

if you watch close at the end she is hitting her closed fisted in the face like 4 or 5 times

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me so sick to my stomach,I dont give a dam if it is a woman(I don't belive in hitting a womam but this is a time I would over look it and have a good night sleep after) or man if they do that in the view of me I will open that long dorment can of whoop ass on them..I hope they do catch her,She cant have a valid excuse at all...Maybe she can have the big momma in the pokey to treat her like that...LOL
    P.S. if anyone see's anymore on tv can you post here thanks..I want her caught NOW

12. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Before I moved here I worked in a Child Abuse Shelter. I loved my job becuase I could give something to the children that they never had. Love. But it was hard becuase they would come in beatin, neglected, never fed among a million other things.

It was frustrating, finally getting a child to eat, talk and even walk. Just to have him/her go right back to the parent. They usually ended up comming back in the same condition as they left. Sometime in the same clothing they left in months ago. Other times you would hear that they were beaten, or starved to death therefore never comming back to the shelter. Its heartbreaking.

Its a very difficult and sickning thing but its something that happens to thousands of kids every single day. I have been involved in child abuse programs and such even before I started working at the shelter. Ive made child abuse videos for use in classes to try to teach people about it and what to look for. I guess becuase its something I cant shake out of my head becuase of what I have seen.

There are many agencys in almost every area that can always use money or help. If it makes you feel even the slightest better to donate or offer services to them it would be worth it. You can even volunteer to help at shelters. We had many volunteers help us. They were a god sent. Not allot of people know that they can volunteer servicies like that. but you can. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Thank you ... Now to find the Beetch....mike

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

That footage makes me sick. As a survivor of that crap myself, it makes me want to KILL when I see that. Satan himself ain't got nothin' on that kinda rage! I make sure to NEVER touch my kids out of anger (or anyone for that matter). EVER! STUPID B*TCH!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Even if she went through it, it's got to stop with her. The shitty part is why didn't her "friend" try to stop her. People that just stand by and watch are just as guilty in my book. I wonder if there is some sort of law that nails "innocent bystanders" kind of like the harboring a fugitive thing.

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Shane I dont think there is a law like that but there DEFINATLY should be. Ive heard so many stories of abuse that ended in death. People come flooding in giving thier stories about what they saw and how horrible the person treated the child. Like they are some hero. They are too stupid to realise that if they tried to help the situation instead of just sitting back and watching it they could have saved that kid.

There should be a law like that.

17. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Maggot bitch. Unreal. If I saw that happening, she'd be in jail if she was quiet, broken nose if she opened her yap. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

18. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

That is a crying gawd dammed shame. We watched it on the news and it upset my wife enough that she actually wept. That little girl was a cutie pie (if you seen the color photo taken when they were still in the store). I dont understand it. I realy cant comment any further on this due to an overwhelming outrage coming over me.

19. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Even equally disturbing is they say her sister was with her... so she sits there and watches it? She's just as bad to not even stop it! It's her niece! Freaking scum bags... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

20. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

Time for this bitch to be the target of a *BLACK OP*

*click*

*click*

*BOOM*

I think that a person that does that to a innocent child has a special hell waiting unlike any other. Where things that are done to them that would make the devil himself turn his head in disgust. I am MAD MAD MAD.