Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Why you lil', im gonna, you better, ok thats it, you....im....I....I....I..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 5, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Why you lil\', im gonna, you better, ok thats it, you....im....I....I....I..

Well, Bil Cosby said it best when he described his father. He said that growing up he thought his father was a illiterate idiot that could not complete a sentenence. Thus so did I. Then he went on to say that the rashenell for this belief was that when his dad got mad, he would sound like

" you little.......................im gonna.....................just you wait...............you..........me.............i..........."

and I know the feeling, I now also along with my 4-1/2 year old and my allmost 9 year old is Jennie's allmost 4 year old. He is very small for a 4 year old and very stubborn. ok, ez so far , but it gets better, now he likes to throw tantrums over every FRIKKIN word you SAY TO HIM /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif everywhere, over everything, everyone, every 5 minutes. at first I could just use a stern tone and he'd stop. I'm 6'1 and 215, and was blessed with the voice made for a father, powerfull. people think im yelling when im not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifso, that didnt last long and now nothing works.... letting him just scream it out is the only cure so far and i wont even post the list of what DIDNT work so far, lol, but I can say he hates soap, dosent like a glass of water to be air-mailed to him ( water only, not glass ) didnt like the water HOSE when he tantrummed while i was watering the lawn /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifdidnt like me putting him out on the curb while we finished eating at Mc Donalds, he screamed with his face on the glass and ALL the other parents were so cool and understanding /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif they were all like " you guys are good, and seem to kinda enjoy watching him dislike it " he also didnt like it when he told ( screamed ) us in Wally-World ( wal-mart, where all good parenting tactics are seen, lol, ya right ) he wanted a new mommy and daddy since he didnt get a certain toy, so we took him down, kissed him, and told him good luck finding a new mommy and daddy and walked to the next isle. SINGLE -PEOPLE would then come try to CONSOLE him and im like WTF, BUTT OUT !!! parents were like " wow, he's really pissed, dude thats cool you are letting him know thats not acceptable, even if you are in public".

Cosby was right though /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Re: Why you lil\', im gonna, you better, ok thats it, you....im....I....I....I..

Man that sounds familiar!

One thing that worked (sometimes) for my little girl was to video tape her throwing a fit then make her watch it over and over. Showed her how embarrassing she looked when she acted like that. It pissed her off but she got the point.

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Re: Why you lil\', im gonna, you better, ok thats it, you....im....I....I....I..

Man that was one LONG sentence! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

OK Its final no kids! Ever!
    sign me up for the operation! NOW! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifhey, there was a period or two in there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifya this tantrum thing has been a whole nuther world of trial and tribulations. I tried the video camera thing, and when he see's it he shuts up and just stares at me, so when he was freakin out on his floor, i put it on the tri-pod and pointed it in his room, so far he HATES it and refuses to freak when he see's it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i just hope he dont try to break it!

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

i feel ya, bro. i married into 2 girls and our boy has started his terrible 2s a little early. i'll still take his tantrums over female teenage attitude anyday! you'll hear one of two things from my 14 yr olds mouth: "No" or "I know" basically my wife and i are the dumbest people who ever lived and were never 14 and just don't know and don't get it. LOL!

as for stubborn little ones, we have one too. this one is the quiet stubborn one. she's 8 and all of about 30 lbs dripping wet. she is also very yell proof. she is kinda getting to that sneeky age, trying to get away with stuff when she is in her room or we are in ours and no one is watching her. luckily she pretty much sucks at being sneeky and doesn't cover her tracks well. but i can come into her room and find her with candy in her bed or something like that, flip out on her, leave the room, and she'll bust out another stash then when she gets caught again and i ask her that famouse question: "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!" She just shrugs her shoulders and says "I don't know"

7. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

You fawkers are killin' me here!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I have two kids who swear that two more kids named "notme" and "idunno" live with us. If I ever get my hands on them.....well, Cosby said it best..LET THE BEATINGS BEGIN!!" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well, I don't recommend it because I got into some serious trouble over it, but, I once duct taped my kids mouth shut in a store. She was being a holy terror and pissing everyone off and just wouldn't quit for some reason. We just happened to be in the hardware isle and I told her, "if you scream one more time I'm going to tape your mouth shut". She then yelled "YOU CAN'T YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TAPE"! I walked over, grabbed a brand new roll of duct tape ripped off a piece and promptly placed it over her mouth. Most everyone there thought it was hilarious, but some dumb@ss busy body called the cops and said some guy was taping up his kid. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif After a lengthy confab with the po-leese I got to take my kid home. Actully, I think the cop understood where I was coming from when my daughter started screaming at him 'cause he wouldn't let her have his "shiny thing" (his badge). After that, all I had to do was show her the duct tape and she shut right up! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

well so far the camera thing has worked great /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

lol dang duct tape works wonders huh? greatest invention ever. lol. if i was there i woulda been laughin. god kids can be a riot sometimes. i want some of my own a few years down the road of course but they seem cool and can come with off the wall stuff. later.

jacob

12. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Right there with ya! I don't want a bunch of ankle biters running around. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I know my kids would be a holy terror too. They would have to make up for all of the crap I put my parents through.

13. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

When I'm in my diper wearin' drooling stage of life, I'll adopt one of the teenage orphans that nobody wants and have them take care of me!
    Till then The doctor is on call for snipie snipie! Just in case. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The doctor is on call for snipie snipie!

[/ QUOTE ] me running from the knife -------------------&gt; /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif