Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Art'74, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Art'74

Art'74 1/2 ton status

Dec 21, 2004
    Not trying to be a wet rag, but why does ORD have it's own section if they never answer any questions there/here?

I am not bashing but this has been bugging me for a while so I thought I would ask.

2. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

May 11, 2000
    ORD is a small, family owned business. The CK5, and GM fullsize community as a whole keeps them slammed, 24/7 365 with orders, questions, etc. They just don't have the time and resourses to answer every question on the net.

They have said repeatedly to call if you have any Q's.

The majority of questions you see posted in here are answered by other members who have been there, done that.

In the beginning, they were in here frequently, but as business has picked up- exploded some might say- they just don't have the time to spend reading and responding here.

They do still lurk here, occasionally they will post an answer to a question, but frankly, most of them can be answered by users on CK5, or by doing a search.

Yes, he could hire someone to take care of this stuff, but that would cost money, and in turn raise prices.

You can't please everyone all of the time- but ORD definately goes out of their way to try to.

Again, if you have any Q's, ORD will be happy to answer them over the phone- but I don't think there is a question that can't be answered on CK5 or ORD's website.