Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

???????WHY???????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Why do some people wanta bash on anything ya say ???????????????? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Whos doin that? Why Ill hurt em (tromps off to find the colprit) Falls on floor to tired find...

People like that are just mean. What happend exactly?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif who is bashing you did i miss something?

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Uh-oh. Sounds like trouble over on the POR site. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I was talking about a family issue. I've got a a$$hole uncle who bashes on anything I do or say. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

6. thatK30guy

Oh yeah, I remember that. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I think I replied to simply ignore him, in his presence, and I mean totally IGNORE him. Don't even look at him or listen to him.

People hate to be ignored and when you do it to him, he is gonna get royally pissed off and there won't be a damn thing he can do about it.

If he starts running his mouth off in front of everybody about you, simply pretend you are not listening. Look the other way, talk to someone else. He will get the picture. He will see that you are not responding to him. He will get frustrated and give up with you, therefore leaving you alone as you are not worth the trouble if you don't reply to him. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif He will find someone else to pick on.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thing is, he lives in Az., and runs his mouth on the phone to my aunts, and to my mother. Then I have too hear it everytime I talk to my mother or other relatives. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif He wouldn't say anything to my face becouse he knows I'd make him explain himself when he is just twisting things to make me look bad. He does this to alot of relitives. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Refuse to talk about him. If he gets brought up in the conversation just say you dont want to talk about him. Dont give him any ammo. Enough is enough.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've tried, somehow the relitives bring up something I've done or said, so he has to have his say.

10. thatK30guy

Tell your relatives that next time he says something to them about you, to prove whatever he says you did. If he can't prove anything you've done, he shall shut up.

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Send him some anthrax...errr...I mean drano in an envelope/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Rene