Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

why!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Sep 11, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

why do that have to replay sept. 11 on the news over and over and over again, don't they know how upseting it is to the family's! i am watching a report at ground zero tonight they are talking to the firefighters that survived, i just had to turn the tv off! i cant stop crying, it hurts everytime i think of it and to have to see it replayed over again feels like someone is ripping my heart out! sorry to vent and cry at the same time but time doesn't heal the heart, i know as it gets further and further away it won't hurt as bad but it still feels like an open wound that the news media keeps putting salt in, anyway sorry to vent but i miss him alot and would just like him to be found but i know it will never happen, i lost my real father in vietnam, he was a pilot that was shot down, he was classified as mia and now they changed him to kia, his body was never found so when this happend and my uncle died i just wished they could of found his body for closure, sorry for going on just real upset tonight and i know tomorrow isn't going to be any better, thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
    kelly

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Im so sorry for your loss. Im sure it must be very very hard for you. I can only imagine.

I know if I lost someone in Sept 11th of last year there is noway I could handle listening to anything let alone reading or hearing about it. I dont know how the families handle the media. I dont think I could fathom it.

Its a hard thing for everyone, but we all need to do what we feel most comfortable with. Tomorrow is a day for comfort. I really hope that you can find that, and always know that you have people here that care about you.

You can vent anytime, /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

thanks mandy i needed that, sometimes being way over hear away from my family i get lonely and i wish i could be there for all of them, everyone in my family is going up to new york to be with my aunt and cousins but they live fairly close, well they are in n. carolina and s. carolina and virginia and minnesota and washington d.c. and new york oh and i almost forgot georgia and florida god i feel like i am related to have the south! anyway they are all there and wanted me to come but can't afford it and been real sick lately so i get stuck here i let them know i would be thinking of them and that i love them dearly they promised to call me tomorrow so i know it is going to be so devistating to them just wish i was there for them. thanks so much for listening or i should say reading i needed to get it all out, hubby thinks i should just get over it already and go on but its hard having someone you were close to leave this world in a horrific way, so thanks again everyone for letting me get this all out tonight, i probably wont be online tomorrow night so everyone be safe and god bless all of you for being the nicest bunch of people i have met!

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Most of my familyis back east too. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Carolina. Mostly New Jeresy though. . I was born in New Jersey. My father passed away a few years ago and worked in New York and Manhattan all the time. He owned his own computer business. I often wonder if he was still alive what would that day have brought for me.

I also have a very close friend who is a New York Police officer. He means so much to me and on that day a year ago I thought he was lost. I still can remember the feeling in my heart when I finally got through to his cell phone (After all day and night). When I heard his voice its like god gave me the biggest gift I could have ever asked for. I will be on pins and needles all day tomorrow for my family and friends.

Like you I will be making phone calls, emails. Its all we can do to comfort ourselves but at least we have them to talk to still. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif