Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wicked Willy's ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Mar 10, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Wicked Willy\'s ?

<font color=blue>Anybody catch TRUCKS ! where Stacey took Project Wicked Willy's out in the mud and on the highway ? It's a sweet ride and did better than the Blazer .......... It had enough lift where as the K5 didn't......I hope they keep doing the after build up mud runs with ALL of their projects !

2. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Re: Wicked Willy\'s ?

It did better than the Big Bad Blazer? I saw the show where Stacy had the Blazer stuck but that way deeper mud than what the Willys went though. Did I miss another show?
    That Blazer has a 6in lift with 37in tires, What lift is on the Willys? I know it has only 35in SSR's.

Eric

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I think Big Blaze romped harder than the Willys. I know they didn't put enough lift on both....did ya see how close those 35's were rubbing when flexing? The Willys mainly just climbed and slung a bit of mud out on some level ground. The Blazer took some good size holes and climbed some riverbanks, even though they coulda built it a lot better for all that money.

4. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

If they had done some cutting on the front fenders of big blaze it would have done a whole lot better. I think after Stacey saw the damage he took it quite a bit easier on the blazer. The willys still kick butt pretty good for not having a whole lot of clearance

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Damn..I missed the show /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif