Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wierd computer Issue with language bar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hunterguy86, Oct 29, 2006.

1. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

My friend has a weird computer issue with her dell laptop running windows XP home. Here's a screen shot of what I am talking about. You cant see anything open down in the taskbar. It seems the language bar is open about 20 times. This happens as soon as you start the computer. I've run msconfig on her machine and have been through the settings in regional and language settings in the control panel. What is causing this? Where should I look?

[​IMG]

2. hunterguy86

Well I got it fixed! Aparently the changes I made in reigonal and language settings fixed the issue after a reboot.

3. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

Ο φίλος μου έχει ένα παράξενο ζήτημα υπολογιστών με το τρέχοντας σπίτι παραθύρων XP lap-top κοιλάδων της. Εδώ μια οθόνη που πυροβολείται αυτού που μιλώ για. Λοξοτομείτε βλέπετε τίποτα ανοικτό κάτω στον taskbar. Φαίνεται ότι ο γλωσσικός φραγμός είναι ανοικτοί περίπου 20 χρόνοι. Αυτό συμβαίνει μόλις αρχίζετε τον υπολογιστή. Έχω τρέξει msconfig στη μηχανή της και ήμουν μέσω των τοποθετήσεων στις περιφερειακές και γλωσσικές τοποθετήσεις στην επιτροπή ελέγχου. Τι προκαλεί αυτό; Πού θα έπρεπε να κοιτάξω;:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

4. hunterguy86

I have no idea what that is hahahaha