Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wierd Email

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Mar 22, 2006.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Just got it, and it contains this text:

with the aim of barring its way into the restaurant when for some reason he changed his mind, stopped and grinned stupidly. The apparition, passing through an opening in the trellis, mounted the verandah unhindered. As it did so everyone saw that this was no apparition but the distinguished poet Ivan Nikolayich Bezdomny. He was barefoot and wearing a torn, dirty white Russian blouse. To its front was safety-pinned a paper ikon with a picture of some unknown saint. He was wearing long white underpants with a lighted candle in his hand and his right cheek bore a fresh scratch. It would be hard to fathom the depth of the silence which reigned on the verandah. Beer poured on to the floor from a mug held sideways by one of the waiters. The poet raised the candle above his head and said in a loud voice : 'Greetings, friends!' He then looked under the nearest table and exclaimed with disappointment: 'No, he's not there.' Two voices were heard. A bass voice said pitilessly : ' An obvious case of D.Ts.' The second, a frightened woman's voice enquired nervously : 'How did the police let him on to the streets in that state? ' mjh gh nhp h mi ih s hshmhjh hhlhqilgfi oiihgifil io hki slshhlum hi ti gi h weirwerwerwer erxcvgsdfsdf werjwerkjewrwerwer

I'm going to open the picture attached, and see if it destroys my computer...

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

405.jpg

Clever fockers, eh?

405.jpg

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ahh join the unstoppable spam list.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Those stories are awesome! I stole one of my favorite lines, "you are suck!" from one of those...

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

You get these too? I've never seen this before.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've only gotten a couple, and haven't had one for about a month...

I always like to read about the millionares in Kenya and Russia and what not who die with no one to give their money to, so some lawyer wants to give it to little old me in Cheyenne...

I heard about someone who actually got scammed and fell for it the other day at work... A friend of a co-worker got an email, thought she won the lottery, and was crazy enough to send the people $2,500... Just about all the money she had... And waited a few weeks for her $50,000,000 to show up before calling the police...

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I did notice that it mentioned white Russians and beer:D

8. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Carefull fellas, I heard that if you read one all the way through, and then look at the picture, seven days later TIMMAY steals your toolbox.

9. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Nice.