Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wierd how fast things can change..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Mar 16, 2004.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

just found out this mourning that a kid from our school Greg Austin, a senior with me, had died monday or so related to heart problems so they say. guess word had gotten out about it monday but im only there half the day (i go to boces) so i didnt hear anything till this mourning. used to talk to him in gym class all the time. so wierd how something like that can just happen out of no were, makes u think about life a lot more, and to never take advantage of it. so sad to die that young. he will be missed, he was a really cool kid.

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

man im sorry to hear that... i hope everyones taking it ok at the school, i know its rough to lose a classmate..

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Sorry to hear about that, it does suck really bad when your friends die all of a sudden like that, especially when they're so young.

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

sorry to hear that, i know its hard to loose a class mate

when i was in school, one kid comitted sucide with a 12ga shot gun, and a year later another was accidently shot by a friend with a shotgun.

5. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Yeah, man. That kind of thing can really make you think. A few years ago one of my HS buddy's little sis died in her sleep of a heart attack. She was only 24. She was a truly good person, very sweet, she hung out with the "crew." It was very sad. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I am sorry to hear it also. Just remember we DO NOT know when its time to go. SO try to live as best you can while your here. Hug your family and friends once in awhile, and try not to burn any bridges. Hope things get better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I'm also sorry to hear that. We are only go around once so we all need to make the most of our lives. Just think about how this world would be if every morning when you woke up you said "This is the last day I will be around so I'm going to make the best of it I can". I think it would be a better place. Even when things get bad we must think about how good we have it. Just in case I'm not around tomorrow, I wanted to say thanks to everyone here now for all the help over the years and how great it has been to get to know all of you and meet such a great bunch of guys /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif.
    My thoughts are with him and his family............

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

You couldnt have said that any better storm trooper.I also beleive living on"the front"of life and enjoying all the time with my family.God forbid if anything happened to those two.I would be lost.Enjoy it while you can......Jake /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

very good advise guys..and thanx for all ur kind words!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif its a tough thing to go through, but life goes on. me and my freiends are ganna go to the calling hours friday after school to pay our last respects. i agree with u guys though..really gatta try and live like its your last. ill say one thing though im damn gratefull to have a ck5 and all u cool people to talk to!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

sorry to hear. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif when people go like that it makes alot of the things we do during the day seem unimportant doesn't it? and the things we take for granted like family and friends always being there really stand out. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hell yea..amen to that man! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. boggerless

in the last year i lost my mom, mother in law,one of my best friends (SGT. ALFORD BROOKS), and my two rotts. i'm really seeing things differently now. i used to be real anal about my stuff,now it's like (whats it here for but to enjoy).so i have fun with everything.. i have universal monster stuff worth alot of money,no my three year old son plays with them.better for him to have good memorries than for me to hide it away and never see it.it really isn't worth sh!t hid somewhere. all the stuff my mom cherished was just stuff to everyone else after she died,kept in pristine condition for nothing. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i know where youre at right now. a kid that graduated last year died on sunday. they dont know what happened to him, they just found him dead. he was a pretty popular kid, had a lot of friends around here, and there's a lot of people that miss him. but his older brother wrecked a motorcycle today and is in the hospital right now. its really sad to see their family have to go through so much in such a short amount of time.

but i dont mean to hijack. im sorry to hear about that, its never fun to lose a friend. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. boggerless

what a sh!tty world,eh.a customer of mine fell three stories of a roof. he broke both arms and chipped his hip. he only remembers some of us.four monthes before his brother ,who worked at GM. was killed. he got his bonus(around $3000.00), a few days later the punks in his neighborhood jumped him in his front yard,he screamed to hos wife not to open the door.but she tried to help and they cut his throat. can you imagine that,like he had the cash on him???cut his throat,WTF?i guess detroit still does suck?so his brother is dead and he's probably going to lose his roofing company. nothing lasts forever. huge companies go under.so like my friend dan says-no one gets out of this life alive- enjoy the ride. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wow thats just f-ing unbielevable!! im telling u, there is a part of this world that is really just Fed up!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

16. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    just found out this mourning that a kid from our school Greg Austin, a senior with me, had died monday or so related to heart problems so they say. guess word had gotten out about it monday but im only there half the day (i go to boces) so i didnt hear anything till this mourning. used to talk to him in gym class all the time. so wierd how something like that can just happen out of no were, makes u think about life a lot more, and to never take advantage of it. so sad to die that young. he will be missed, he was a really cool kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this kid I grew up with and went to school with this kid since 1st grade. I remember he was voted the school president and he was only in 3rd or 4th grade cause his name was Jason Rambo. He was a cool cat. He died a couple years ago in a car accident (passenger in a car killed by a drunkin idiot f*ckstick a**hole driver). Sucks /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif But what can you do.

17. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea...well me and my friends just got back from the calling hours. man, there were tons of classmates and teachers and the principle there. it was really nice to see so many people from school and everything there. still though, feels like a dream, i was just playing kick ball in gym with him last thursday...unreal /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

18. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

Man I'm also sorry to hear about your loss. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine got into a car crash and was killed instantly. Really hard to go thorugh, but it does help to have so many people show they care by going to the calling hours. my grandpa just died last week, and it made a huge impact on my family to see all the people that came by. Its cool that u did the same. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

19. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea, it really does make u feel good to see all those people there. there were so many people there, people he didnt even really know, its nice to see the school reach out like that!

sorry to hear bout ur grandpa too /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif