Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wierd Weather?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Dec 2, 2004.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

The norm for this time of year here is 70 to 75 during the day. It's been getting up to about 55 or 60 for the last 2 weeks and freezing at night. My water lines are frozen in the morning and it's down to about 25 degrees when I wake up. Takes till noon to get to 55...

I know that a lot of you experience way colder than that on a regular basis but this is sunny So Cal! Not supposed to be like this here. Anyone else experiencing colder than normal weather? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah it's been frickin cold here. 4* on Mon 7* on Tues /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif now we are up to a balmy 14*-15* yesterday and today in the mornings. Our jets are so frozen we havent flown in 4 days. Ohh yeah steel toed boots suck when it's cold /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

-5 Tues. morning, avg. temp for the day was 9.5, so damn cold when I went to get in the car after work this happened:

[​IMG]

Sorry ass plastic Chrysler. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I would gladly trade you some 55 deg. days there landsmasher. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

On the flip side.....skiing this weekend!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif man thats crappy, Its been pretty cold here to, not fun cause i like to wear sandals, so its pretty cold on the tootsies in the mornings, oh well /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ya but we can see your reflection in the door... So at least it's clean... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It is colder than I have ever remembered it before in Las Vegas too. It is in the mid 30's here with clear sky's and no wind. Normaly it is at least in the lower 50's here when it is sunny, clear, and no wind during the dead of Winter.

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Who them are some sexy girly hands

8. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone else experiencing colder than normal weather?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nah. Over here in Gods country Its only got down to -8 the other night. Today was pretty nice. It acually got a little above freezing. It was nice to be able to run around outside without wearing a damn coat.

9. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Last night -26, don't know what the temp got to today, but the wind blew all day,so it felt DAMN cold.