Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wife got me with the april fools day crappola!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RootBreaker, Apr 1, 2005.

1. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

aight.. i will give her credit she got me....

you can mess with my wife but mess with my truck and ill believe anything!!!!

so I put that free stuff up that is going to the junkyard soon...
    so I told her last night that a guy is coming over tomorrow to get the rims...

so she said ok... My lovely wife of 10 years calls me today at lunch and says... Did you tell that guy it was ok to come over and get that stuff while no one was home?
    I said.. no he was coming over later. So I asked her what was missing and she said 2 tires off of the back of my truck...
    thus I asked her... You mean out of the bed right.. she said... NO THE BACK OF YOUR TRUCK IS ON BLOCKS!!!!

My face must have looked shock and I said... [size=+2]WHAT[/size]

to which she said.. APRIL FOOLS!!!!
    the guy that was driving the car (as we were going to wawa) said... she should have called him first so he could take a pic of my face.... she got me....

so anyone need a wife? she is a good cook and cleans good (slackin lately though!!!!) time to trade her in...

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't ya love that? I told my wife this morning, if we didn't have a nutty 6 year old, I wonder if we'd be playing these little pranks on each other.

My daughter got me with ice down my shirt this morning (I kinda let her get me, she's been waiting all week for april fools day).
    My wife got me with moisteurizing lotion on the coffee pot handle (I hate lotion), then more on the front door handle.
    My son got me with Crayons inside my boots.

I hope they feel like they got me enough today... I want to just relax when I get home...

I'm afraid I'll get home tonight and my car will be missing or something...

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My Mom just got me.... :mad: She gets me every year, I can just never believe that she would lie about anything so I always fall for it and I was even warned this morning by my Sister.... :crazy:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I got called to come to work at 11 when I should have been there at 10, I don't know why that was funny, but my boss seemed to enjoy it

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

One of the regular's at a friend's bar/restaurant called everyone this morning, and in a weird voice left a message saying that there was a big box waiting for them and they needed to come get it, and left a number. So when you called the number, you hear "Brunswick Funeral Home, how can I help you?"

Eventually I heard the people at the funeral home got pissed and started yelling.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

We did all kinds of little pranks today at work. The biggest one was when I covered for one of the register guys for 15 minutes and took $21.38 out of his drawer and hid it in the office so he was short when he cashed it out. Even got the manager (who is usually a hard-ass) in on it and the kid was afraid he was going to have to pay for the shortage or get fired. He took it well though after he found out what happened. :rotfl:

The manager got the same guy early this morning by telling him we were cutting our budget and they had to start with the lowest people on the seniority list so he'd have to turn in his shirt and hat. He believed that too. Poor guy. :crazy:

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I got a call this morning from a lady saying she was from the sheriffs department. She said that I needed to go get a car that was on it's roof in the hallway at the high school. I said yeah right and hung up. I got another call letting Me know it was not a joke and to get My arse moving. It was true as could be.

8. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

She just got me, damnit! Fun little trick where you put a little rubber band around the trigger on the little sprayer thing at the sink so when you turn the water on you get a wet shirt. I was even doing her a favor by rinsing out her bowl! :rolleyes:

Nice wife I have, huh? :haha:

Got her back though as it turns out that little sprayer will shoot a good ten feet. :rotfl:

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I think that qualifies as justification for never doing dishes again. :waytogo: :rotfl:

10. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

No more "april fools" 4 me!

Funny you posted about that sprayer on the sink!!--I did the exact same thing to my mother on april fools day when I was about 9!--I still remember the beating I got for putting that rubber band on the sprayer thing you wash the dishes with!--she came downstairs,all groggy,went to make her first cup of coffee of the day and SUPRISE!!--it squirted all over the kitchen,and she got soaked trying to shut it off---got my ass blistered for that one!--only other thing I did was put salt in the sugar bowl,and sugar in the salt shakers..that went over like a lead balloon too.. :blush:

Mother nature played a mean april fools day joke on u in 1997--we got 36 inches of wet heavy snow!--it was a SOB to plow,like pushing wet cement! :crazy:

11. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Wouldn't that be nice.

Ahhh to dream an impossible dream.......... :crazy: