Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wife said I could get a Suburban...If I find the right one..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn Rich, you been on ebay all day or something /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, if you are looking for one really there is a 99 down here that belonged to Joel, TheGeneral, its a 2500 with a 454 that he put CARB legal headers on and alot of electronic ignition stuff, pretty nice when i was screwing with the guy he went from 21,000 to 15,000 in about 3 hours, it has 66,000 or so miles and is 4 wheel drive, pretty nice rig, but it does need a brake job

3. Stickseler

Probably out of my budget..too new.

I had to work today so I was online from 6:45 till 1 and even managed to help a few customers /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. sapper

dont you have a exploder to trade in???? Working on a saturday, man i love being at a base unit, privates really deserve alot of time off to study the engineering trade BY THEMSELVES!!!!

5. Stickseler

Exploders gone...got her an '03 Grand Caravan Sport.

As far as Saturdays........since I'm salary.....I get paid extra....work 3 a month 5 hours a day I can handle a 2nd car payment

6. sapper

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

This "feature" made me laugh right out loud: "New Raptor 700r4 trans (the best made)... " Yeah, right! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

After owning a lifted truck, I don't think I could handle something lowered, it'd be like dragging yer ass acrost the ground. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

i think he was referring to the Raptor, part of it. also 4l60E's are not bad for drag with OD off. remember that doesn't have huge tires to turn right near stall.