Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wifes gone for 3-4 weeks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Well the wife left town for NC for 4 weeks....Last night I told her I didnt miss her yet but I would probably start this weekend :haha: Right now peace and quiet. I've avoided bring the x-box to the living room so I get to sleep on time but I'm sure that will change this weekend. And I'm going to suprise her with new tile and hardwood in the Kitchen and Dining room before she gets back, hope she likes the color :crazy:

I am being smarter this time...bought paper plates, Plastic silverware and plastic cups so I will have no dishes :laugh: And I'm going to get a Maid to come dust before she gets back in town.

Now I just have to figure out how the washer and dryer work she dosent let me touch them and I dont remember if ive used the new ones yet :dunno:

2. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

The dryer is pretty easy. You can figure it out. However most modern day washing machines somewhat resemble the instrument panel in a Boeing business jet. I always find the section on the dial that looks the most "normal" and go with it. Seems to work. Just don't wash those reds and whites together or you'll be wearing pink underwear. :crazy:

3. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

tiger9297, he may like pink underware. and now that the wife is gone he can frolic about the house free as a bird in his fancy pink underware. :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Saturday night getting ready!!!

[​IMG]

Post on Lounge.............can stockings be repaired with duct tape?

5. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

duct tape has a thousand and one uses, i think that IS one of them. in fact i think that is use #687 : repair fish net stockings, males or females. :D :haha:

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Jenn seems to feel that you have prepared nicely. The only thing she has to add is laundromats were invented for just such an emergency and mayhap a vase of fresh flowers for her return placed in the kitchen to show how clean you kept the joint.

7. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

LMAO!!!

Man, I can't even get my wife to go to the grocery store without me :haha: How did you spring a 4 week vacation?

I go overseas for a few months a year so I have had to learn to do all the laundry :D

Of course when I get home, I tell my wife that I am still a little uneasy with the process and I would feel more comfortable with her continuing with her duties :ignore: :D

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

She left tuesday and dropped her mom in Kanapolis then yesterday she went to Fayetville to stay with a friend of ours for a week or so, then shes going back to Kanapolis because her Cousins having a kid and shes staying there with her for a few weeks. Worst part is she going to goto TopSail next week and thats where we went when I was at LeJeune so Ill miss that. But she tells me shell think about me if they goto MaiTai for dinner :mad: I hope it sucks 14 years later :rolleyes:

Best part is the 8 year old might be going on a tandem jump (there checking age thinges now) with her friends brother whos a 20+ year Green Beret Instructor... How come he gets to have all the fun.

And her friends dad owns a Junk yard down there maybe think she can fit a Dana60 in her Caravan for my birthday present :haha:

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Last edited: Jul 22, 2005
  10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Have you seen the thread about needing a maid.. :D