Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wild Country Tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Corey 78K5, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    I just picked up a set of these tires today for $400 with less than 100 miles on them. Anyone else ever use them and how did you like them. I figured they would be good for just running around in. Oh they are 35x12.5 15's. My neibor just picked up an 87 K5 on thursday and it had these on it with a 4" suspention lift and a 3" body lift. Well he's not in to having a lift /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif so he already pulled out the suspention lift and tires. He asked if I wanted the tires and since the old BFG's were in sad shape I asked how much and he said $400. So I figured for now that ain't to bad and I could just use them on the street and for some light wheeling. Then later on pick up a set of 37" for more serious wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

if your happy with them is the main thing. i had a set of those that were 32x11.5r15's and it took me a long time to wear em out, i never really used em off road, but the tread is fairly aggressive, and they ballanced well for me. id buy em again. and i think you saved abotu 100 on the set. so good deal.

3. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i ran a set of these in the 33" also.
    they wear really well and i loved them offroad.
    i would compare them to my bfg mud's.
    i also say good score.

dave

4. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I had some Wild Countrys once. Not the ones in the pic, but Wild Countrys. Once is the key word...

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i had a set of them 33's then i went to 38in swampers lol they do ok in the mud great in sand and ok in snow