Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wildomar this Sunday

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ssped, Oct 16, 2006.

1. ssped

ssped 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am headed out with a Minagerie fo guys to Wildomar sunday Oct 22nd. OC boys we are metting at 7:30 at the Dennys on Ortega and the 5 freeway. (I will be there early eating breakfast) We should be at the OHV area by 8:30 or there abouts for you southerners. I am not planning an all day thing just a romp for a few hours maybee till 12 or 1:00. Lets GO Play!:laugh:

2. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

It looks good for me I do not have my hydro assist done but I can unlock 1 hub if I need to and just run 3 wheel drive:D. It will be me and my daughter.

Ira

3. ssped

whats up with the hydro?

4. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

I just gotta drill and tap the top cap. Finish welding the fill plug on my Dana 60 cover and mount the ram then fill and bleed. I have a welded front so driving in 4wd can be fun without hydro. It should turn fine on dirt though. I can also unlock 1 hub and it will turn fine I will just be in 3wd:D

Ira

5. ssped

I see. I think I will start back to the front end upgrades soon. After I get in the rear disk brakes. I really would love to pick up a d60 and swap that in but unless I find a steal It is going to have to wait till next year. I spent 8grand in the last year getting her up to par and the wife is not to happy.

6. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I will be there. Ira and I will meet up on the East side and head up to Wildomar.
    I am trying to get a few Jeepers from work to go too. Also might bring my brother-in-law in his locked Taco.

Anyone on a CB can get me on CH4 once I get in the area.

7. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Same for me:D

Ira

8. ssped

Channel 4 it is. it is going to be stupid funny out there the Motorcycles will just pack it in and go home. It looks like I have 5 or more trucks comin. It is fun draging my friends with their nice trucks through the brush. It is funny what they will follow you through. Should be a really fun day.

9. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

So how many do we have going? Vehicle wise that is. I will have my 1tonK5 and readymix will have his 1tonK10 (wierd huh) who else? SSPED will be there not sure who else he is bringing and readymix might bring the Locked Taco with him.

Ira

10. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I will be getting all the tools together tonight.
    Can't wait

11. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

I am ready on this end just need to pack some food and snacks:D. I got 2 gallons of drinking water I am bringing also and the small amount of tools I have. Are there any rock gardens there are just trails? Not that it would keep from going if there is no rock:D.

Ira

12. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I have never really been there during the day so I am not sure. All I have ever seen is trails. There are a few spots that you could "put" your K5 in that would get it real twisted.

13. ssped

I am in and bringing a range rover, 2 discoveries a hummer and My newly NEKKKED blazer. I pulled off the roof today. there is a lot of trails and trees and roots, not a lot of rocks. I wish there were more.

14. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

It will still be fun I wanna see how twisted I can get things without being dangerous:D. Looks like we will have a pretty good gang o' rigs.

Ira

15. ssped

I drove around all day with the top off. I totaly love it. My wife even complemented the truck and she never liked it. she even is giving me tips and telling me to paint it.