Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

will be in Missouri for two months....

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by mudrunner78, Jul 15, 2002.

1. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

well I have to goto ANCOC in FT lost in the woods, and will be there for 2 months have alot of weekends on my hands, so anyone want to meet, I will be driving my ole 78 K-5 its stock but I'll wheel it on a mild trail, heck plan on installing lockers while im in school maybe we could test them out. Jesse

2. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">Jesse, welcome to the beautiful state of Missouri.</font color> There are some fine wheelin' spots in the Ozark hills located right on the site of the Fort Wood base. Maybe after you get in there and get comfy, you could host our Fall Midwest K5 Thing there.....what do ya say?

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Missouri is a big place, where will you be?

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I will agree with the Bigdaddy! Fort Wood owes me a ring gear... er.. maybe Todd owes me one... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

We took my K5 down for a day trip and had a blast. There are from Mild to Wild trails there. I would be glad to drive down and help you install lockers. Welcome to Missouri!

5. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

pulaski county, is where FT Leonard Wood is I belive, I haven't been to Leonard wood before I went to BNCOC in AL. Jesse