Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

will Blazer sliders fit in a burb?

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by Topdown, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

will blazer sliding side windows fit into the rear windows of a burb? I would love to have sliders in there...

-Ryan

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Nope, they won't.....they are actuall a little different shaped and the burbs a lot longer.

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nope, they won't.....they are actuall a little different shaped and the burbs a lot longer.

[/ QUOTE ]a lot lot longer at that. blazers have round corners all the way around, whereas the suburban has that sharp point at the tail end of the windows. the blazer windows might be installed differently than the suburban windows, since a blazer shell is fiberglass, and the suburban is fuly steel.

one of the previous owners of my truck popped the windows out, and replaced them with button on windows. by the time I bought the thing, all that remained, were the holes where the snaps had been. (of course, when I bought the truck, there was no glass in it, no tailgate, and the front door skins were held shut with pieces of strap. )

I bet if you paid a window place enough, they'd make some sliders for you...