Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Will do ANYTHING for Cash!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rigdonhome, Jul 10, 2003.

1. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Desperately Broke right now and have sold everything of any value. (Can't sell the K5 or how would I get to work if I get a job???) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif So I was watching 'Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape' the other day and realized that it was pretty much a TV show about my life, only the TV show people are getting rich and I am only getting broken bones. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I will take Cash to do the following things on video and post them on the internet for you... If you have other ideas that I have not listed, just say the word!!!

$100 Fall from giant tree, Homer-Simpson-Style
    ----$50 extra for each bone I break.
    ----$100 extra if I am killed in the fall. (Widow and Kids will appreciate the Cash...)
    $200 Donuts in Grouchy 'Anti-Car-Guy' Neighbor's Yard while she is sitting on her front porch.
    $300 Visit Cheating BoyFriend and have 'A Talk' with him.
    $100 Get Dragged behind my K5 in my Son's PowerWheels Jeep.
    ----$50 extra for each bone I break.
    ----$50 extra for each skin graft.
    ----$100 extra if I am killed.
    $200 Strap-and-LoLok onto a Police car and drag it around town.
    ----$200 extra if I am incarcerated.
    $200,000 for a Kidney.

You get the idea.

Sal

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif WOW that is desperate...my yard needs mowed...$20

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think we should take up a donation to see that one /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif WOW that is desperate...my yard needs mowed...$20

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm willing to do it for $18 if you pay my gas money from Indy. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sal

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

How about Streaking at a major league game? $25.00? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think we should take up a donation to see that one /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be willing to negotiate the price on this one. I've always wanted to do this anyway, and what the heck, I could always plead insanity right? I mean, why else would you Strap-and-LoLok onto a Police Car???

Also, you know at Lowe's or Home Depot or Menard's or your local favorite, they have all the lawn tractors out front, and have them tied together with either chain or cable so nobody will steal them? I always want to hook onto the cable or chain and drag them ALL, just to show them that I could still steal them if I wanted to. Plus, imagine the police chase footage!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Sal

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i think we should take up a donation to see that one

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be willing to put up 10-20 dollars for that... anyone else?

8. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

OK 17 for the lawn!!! should we bring this to chat?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

definetly want to see that w/ the cop car /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]
    definetly want to see that w/ the cop car /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be onto something here... I could become Nationally known as 'That Guy that Stapped-and-LoLoked that Police Car in Indy'...

So I'll give you a little more insight to up the ante... The first time I Strapped-and-LoLoked an unwilling vehicle was a buddy of mine, and yes, we were dragging with a K5... (Called 'Fandango'... {The K5 was called Fandango, not my Buddy...}) Anyway, he still has nightmares about it. It's a pretty traumatic thing if you're not prepared for it.

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifUsually when you're dragging someone, they're working WITH you... like trying to get out of a MudHole or up a Hill. When the 'Dragee' is an unwilling participant, he/she tries desperately to get free of the strap, flailing about behind the truck like a fish on a hook. Even a small car can whip a K5 around pretty easily, making it very difficult to maintain proper dragging speed and stability. It is very important to hook to a solid member on the Dragee, so that you don't just yank the tie rod or sway bar out from under the car right away and have to tell the story of 'The Police Car that Got Away' when you get home. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif So try to imagine a new Impala Police Car (locals drive Impalas...) with its Front-Wheel-Drive little tires smoking in reverse and the e-brake on, whipping around on the end of a 30' strap like a kid on a sled. Red/Blue lights flashing and sirens blaring. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif I also take PayPal... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Sal

11. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So try to imagine a new Impala Police Car (locals drive Impalas...) with its Front-Wheel-Drive little tires smoking in reverse and the e-brake on, whipping around on the end of a 30' strap like a kid on a sled. Red/Blue lights flashing and sirens blaring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll throw ya some agencies that I know of. Lethal force is policy is someone messes with their cars. Let's just say that they really appreciate their cars. Where do I send my 10 bucks to see this anyway?

13. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Im just the policeman you want to drag around,, Ive never had the opportunity to shoot out my own back window while someone was dragging me backwards.... of course youd be dragging a new pursuit equipped tahoe instead of one of those micky rat impalas... battle of the chevies.. Id say bring it on!!!!...
    now as for the job...
    whats your qualifications
    and
    where have you looked

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no one buys kidneys. i've tried. not many rouge ex-soviet scientist running around anymore /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

15. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I'll pony up some cash to see the lawn mowers being dragged away from in front of Lowes! LOL

But on a more serious note, what about finding a sperm bank? Dotn they pay cash? Getting paid for something that everyone likes to do! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

16. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]
    Im just the policeman you want to drag around,, Ive never had the opportunity to shoot out my own back window while someone was dragging me backwards.... of course youd be dragging a new pursuit equipped tahoe instead of one of those micky rat impalas... battle of the chevies.. Id say bring it on!!!!...
    now as for the job...
    whats your qualifications
    and
    where have you looked

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I'm Immortal, being shot at never really bothered me. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Depending on the size of the Tahoe's tires, I'm pretty sure I could still drag it. It would be far more difficult though and probably more spectacular. If you would be willing to 'Look the Other Way' in the interest of Public Entertainment, I would give it a try... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

On the Job Thing, I'm a Mechanical/Design Engineer with most of my experience in the Automotive Industry. Been looking for about 2 months now and not having much luck. I was trying hard to find something locally so I wouldn't have to uproot the Fam, but now I'm looking anywhere there's a paycheck. I check all the major internet job boards at least once per week, but with the volume of resumes they get right now it's hard to get in the door unless you know someone or can get in through a good recruiter.

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Somebody please find me a job so that camsK5 doesn't have to shoot me!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sal

17. rigdonhome

[ QUOTE ]
    no one buys kidneys. i've tried. not many rouge ex-soviet scientist running around anymore /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Amen to that. I'm even willing to remove the Kidney myself (would actually prefer it this way...) and I still can't find a buyer!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I've also had to do all of my bizarre 'Evil Scientist' experiments myself since my last Evil Scientist got deported. I still enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but my success rate isn't nearly as good. Nothing gets a guy down like having his 'Evil Scientist Experiments' fail consistently.

Sal

18. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Have you considered working for walmart or a local parts house to keep food on the table and the house payment going? They may be minimum wage but anything is better than what you have when unemployment runs out. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The K5 was called Fandango, not my Buddy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, riiight....This in the same post titled "will do ANYTHING for cash" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'll throw in $20 to see the police car dragged /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

After you visit the sperm bank, drop by the local blood and tissue center and donate some plasma. They pay about 75 bones here and you can do twice a week. The downside is being completely wiped out afterwards(after donating plasma not sperm /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif).