Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Will Queen Jezebel HILLARY be our next Pres.?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mtn. burb, Mar 6, 2005.

1. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ratch and Jeff, are you here yet? Missin' you dudes, you know.

As far as Hillary/Billary...bring it ON! Man, would I love to see that mess roll out across America on the campaign trail.

Just wish Hunter S. Thompson could have watched it.

Ok, my serious analysis of Hillary and the avg. American is...think of ol' Jezebel...

Oh, just forget it!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Not a chance! The Republicans have to much ammo on Her sorry arse and she is just to way out of touch with most of America. The offspring that woman has produced should be reason enough to keep Her out of office:yikes:

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bill Clinton was walking along the beach when he stumbled upon a lamp. He picked up the lamp and rubbed it. Behold, a genie appeared. Bill was amazed and asked if he got 3 wishes.

The genie told Bill that due to inflation and tough economic times, only 1 wish could be granted.

Bill thought a minute and said I wish for peace in the Middle East. "See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting."

The genie looked at the map and said, "You must be from Arkansas! These countries have been fighting for thousands of years. I'm good, but not that good, I don't think it can be done. Go ahead and make another wish."

Again, Bill thought a minute and said, "You know people really don't like my wife. They think she's a real bitch and ugly as sin . I wish that she be made the most beautiful and well liked woman in the whole world."

The genie thought for a minute and said:

"Can I see that map again?"

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If it were up to NYC, they'd secede the Union and make her Queen! "Enough annoying democratic republic stuff, we bow to Hillary..." :haha:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be that surprised to see her talk about it or attempt it. I KNOW there'll be a LOT of Liberal chatter about it.

Hillary has surprised me recently, though. She's said some bizarre things that make me wonder about her. I dunno particularly if I dislike her as vehemently as I used to... If America must have a woman president someday, I pray it's not her...

Ha ha, hook/line/sinker...

5. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

ha how could you say that, look at Bush's kids, dont get me wrong tho im not standing up for her at all

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

I was watching the news this weekend and they were talking about how Hillary was "reaching out" to Republicans in NYC and how her popularity had increased recently amoung "conservative" NY'ers. I dont know what to make of it as we dont yet know who the Republican candidate will be.....I think she does want to run and thats why she ran for the Senate and she's laying low trying not to draw any controversy in the mean time. This way she can have a new identity, hoping voters will forget the days she attempted to implement socialized medicine in our Democratic country, the scandal with her law firm and the mess her husband made. There's one thing I know for certain though..........Jeff WONT be voting for her if she runs:D

7. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Make that TWO Jeffs :grin:

8. bigyellowjimmy

:waytogo: :usaflag:

9. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Hillary will do exactly what bill did to get elected.. She'll spout conservative ideas, using JFk's speech cadence, and her lackeys in the media will sell her HARD. I trust my conservative bretheren will see this fraud for what it is, and vote accordingly. She's a leftist, and that will never change.

Tom

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Hillary as President?

[​IMG]

The new Statue of Hillary in the NY harbor

[​IMG]

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

*cough* McCain *cough*

12. bigyellowjimmy

Agh, I hope not.......he's a definate possibility though..