Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Will Ram Horn manifolds fit our frames?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TX Mudder, Jan 25, 2002.

1. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have a pair on the truck? They clear everything ok? Motor mounts seem to be the only thing that would be close.
    -- Mike

<font color=blue> Married to a woman who understands the need for <font color=orange>Hugger Orange. [​IMG] <font color=blue>

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I had a pair on my 81 .They fit fine.The best thing was about them is that if you have single exhaust you can cross over under the oil pan instead of under the tranny.

Some people shouldnt drive anything bigger than their head.<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</a>

3. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

me too post.
    I think there are at least 2 styles.
    mine are the straight down outlets but i think there is an angled one as well
    I have an older chev performance manual that lists a corvette tubular version of the ramhorn that looks perfect for our trucks. if anyone is interested i can dig up a p#

formerly 77chev
    still a jerk though

4. JIMs70K25

JIMs70K25 1/2 ton status

Will be putting a set of the vette ramhorns on my truck here shortly. GM# 3797901 $86 My 70 GMC