Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"Will that cure me?"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, May 25, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

\"Will that cure me?\"

Gay Bob goes to the doctor office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and says "Bob, I'm not going to beat around the bush, you have AIDS". Bob is devastated.

"Doc, what can I do?"

"Eat 1 link of sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Habanero peppers, 40 walnuts, 40 peanuts, 1 huge box of Grapenuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."

Bob asks, "Will that cure me?"

Doc says,"No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is really for."

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: \"Will that cure me?\"

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> You're getting pretty creative with the smiley art, Stickseler... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I need to try that someday. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

6. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif