Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Will the bolts for my body mounts be long enough??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, May 15, 2002.

I got the ORD 1" body lift in december, and got it installed but my font sits an 1" lower then my rear because my front body mounts are gone. I ordered new mounts today be here tomarrow, and my question was will my bolts be long enough, I know they are supposed to be but, If I remember right some of them just bearly went in with the lift on there, using ORD's bolts? So when I put on the mounts are they gonna be long enough? Anyone have any experiance? Thanks 80K20

1. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

They'll fit. It might be close but they should fit.

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

ORD 1 inch kit should come with new bolts. Mine did.

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Mine fit.. My old bushings were shot,so I got the ORD body lift (that came with new bolts and nuts) and energy suspension bushings. Everything fit really good.

4. Ok thanks, Yes Grim my body lift did come with new bolts, but even those did not seem like they're going to be long enough, with good mounts. Later 80K20