Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Will this abomination ever end?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Desert Rat, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Somebody do something before those of us without a social life die on the vine....

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You should have joined me for my fun and excitement today. It consisted of one caring mom, getting "informed" by me about court rules; me walking out about a minute later only to come back seconds later to catch the last breath of the judge "informing" her about court rules and then about an hour later, showing up at my office and having myself and the undersheriff "inform" her of the court rules.

At least we refrained from informing her that her son was not being a productive member of society by trying to break state records on stealing vehicles, getting pursued by the police on multiple occassions in some of those stolen vehicles and that maybe he should welcome Jesus into his soul cause the last time he did it, the cops didn't kill him when shots were fired......................:D

3. Desert Rat

Lucky us..............

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

OK it's all fixed, except the whole social life thingy majig:doah: :D

5. Desert Rat

Well, at least the bathroom door lock got a good workout these last few days....................:whistle:

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

*KNOCK KNOCK* honey come to dinner, you already showerd five times today...........

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's my soap and my washcloth,I'll wash as long and as hard as I want to...:D

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The story is that when the guy got TVI'ed (PIT) the first time, he went off into the field. The trooper and the local PD guy here where I live got out and attempted the takedown. This old boy was in like a '90 Chevy 6.2 Diesel and put the hammer down. It had been raining, so traction wasn't the best. The PD guy got tangled up in the barbed wire fence and when the old boy went hammer down to escape, the officer felt something tugging, looked down and saw the wire around his leg and it was hooked on the pickup. So he clears leather and attempts to take out tires to get the guy stopped. The trooper, who was on the passenger side reacts and lands a round in the windshield right front of the guy. The pickup gains traction and takes off. Wire comes unhooked from truck, so the officer is no longer in any danger so they load back up and go a few more miles until the trooper gets another TVI, sending pickup into ditch where it gets stuck.

I talked to the officer a few days after the incident. He said at one point, this guy had that poor Chevy in 4LO doing 50mph and at the end of the chase, the thing was billowing smoke big time.

Me thinks that this old boy will be walking kind of funny after sentencing cause he's gonna have it broke off his ass in a big way...............

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

That would get your attention. :eek:

10. Desert Rat

Round these parts, he would've had it broken off in his ass out in the field in a big way...... Then the courts can take their pound of flesh too.....