Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Will your full floater kit work with a newer 10 bolt?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by AJMBLAZER, Dec 16, 2000.

1. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Another "will it fit my truck?" question for you. I have a 92 Blazer, and I'm pretty sure it has the factory 30 spline axles. I'm not planning on lifting it or putting any bigger tires on it more than the 3" lift and 33" tires on it right now. So a bigger axle isn't really necessary. I'd just like to beef up the 10 bolt some more. Your full floater kit and disc brake kit looks very promising to me, but I wonder if it's like Warn's kit where you can't use it if you already have 30 spline axles. So will it?

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Unfortunately, ours is the Warn kit. I think the problems are axle width (IFS rears are wider) and the wheel bearing diameter changed so the spindle won't fit. However, those of you who want a kit for an IFS truck need to make it known so I can pass it on the to the Warn guys and see if we can get some parts turned out.

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD