Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WIND!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyCaGal, Nov 7, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Is it as windy for the rest of where you live as it is here? It's gusting pretty hard and some trees are starting to drop big limbs due to it. Power has gone out too a few times. I due believe my fence might be going down if this keeps up! I guess fall is here.... dang it.... other then the rain making mud there's not much I actually like about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Well here it's pretty windy, I was going home for lunch and my big oldsmobile was shifting sideways like it was a small leaf, 2 feet at a time, with big bursts of wind.
    /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Last night was pretty windy here in Milpitas. Blew the front door open (wasn't closed all the way) and the windows were rattling like they were going to all out.

4. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

So busy that the RV Access fence we installed at my dads house blew over and his dogs got out and were finally found on Elkhorn Blvd.!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

OMG /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

My Gazebo was found folded in half at the back of my back yard. Well I can fix it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah the wind is blowing pretty good here also... It was pouring a few minutes ago. You think the wind and rain is heavy!?
    Check out the surf report!!!!! All year it hasn't gotten "too big" for me to go out until now.
    http://www.boardz.com/html/surfcast.html
    DAMN! It's supposed to be 20 foot waves in Santa Cruz where i surf... and its supposed to be 40-50 foot waves at Mavericks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I hope this weather lets up for the car show this weekend! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

It will be raining on saturday, towards the evening it will clear and Sunday is going to be sunny.
    I will be out in the storm tomorrow collecting data for storm water, and on the rubicon probably in the snow, working on the trail.
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Let it

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Of course, I got to get my exhaust fixed, my other rock-slider instalelled THEN I can install my door seals.

Then I am OFF to Sierra At Tahoe SOOOOOOoooooo

Let it

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!

10. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Try having to actually work & drive in this mess! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Bill

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<--------Okie boy
    What wind? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

Its too dam windy down here I put my chevy in the garage and my old ford in the barn since neither are water proof and didn't want to find them somewhere other than where I parked them or even worse one of the MANY trees on the place on top of one of them.
    I'm going for a mud run with some of my friends tonight as a passenger (this should interesting)

13. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i was just lookin out in the back yard...and i forgot we left the coffen ice chest out there...untill it came flyin by the window and then rolled all the way across the yard and hit the fence and is now layin in the mud...it was funny as hell

14. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yep real windy lastnight!!

They closed the Richmond bridge for a couple hours lastnight also /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Took me 2 hours to get home last night (Palo Alto to Hollister). There was crap flying all over the freeway, tree branches everywhere and nothing but a sea of brake lights stretched out as far as the eye could see! Too bad everyone has to drive like morons when water falls from the sky /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif