Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Window stickers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Mar 16, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

I like the ColoradoK5 stickers, but I want some other ones. I want some that say "REDNECK" or something like that. I have seen some at auto parts stores, but they were static cling windshield sunvisors. That didn't look like a good deal. I know you can get lift kit co's from the manufacturer of the lift, but I was looking for some other ones. Thanks

Alex

"What me get stuck? NEVER!!"(Famous last words)

2. Some of the bigger Flea Markets usually have a vendor that can make custom stickers. I had a maroon one made of ColoradoK5.com for the Burb !!!

<font color=red>BigBurb<font color=red>[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Look under "Signs" in the yellow pages. Where I live we have a company that will custom make about anything out of this vinyl plastic. Good tuff stuff. I'm sure Wichita has a similar company. They do lettering for companies to put on their vehicle doors and stuff like that. All kinds of colors, etc.

the Goose

4. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Don't forget most of your 4x4 stores will be glad to sell you a sticker to advertise for them as well...usually under $10...

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado
    thunderdog@metallica.com

5. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

After I bought my rig and was (still) learning about lifts etc., had my neighbor's 4X shop check the lift out to make sure it was installed right by the shop for the previous owner. It was but... When I got home, his "mechanic" installed a sticker on my bumper, advertising his shop!

Now, if he'd asked, I might have been okay even though I'm not real big on bumper stickers, because he's a neighbor. But, since nobody asked me, I yanked that f*&%'# off so fast it'd made your head spin.

So maybe you shouldn't pay a shop for a 4X sticker... LOL

<font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>