Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Windows XP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TrcksR4ME, Oct 23, 2002.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I just updated to Windows XP Professional after having too many problems with 98, I have to say I am quite pleased with how well it works. I was doubtful in the beginning, heard a lot of complaints, but it really is working...for once /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I did have to update a lot of stuff which was the only downfall, but with DSL, Kazaa, and all the free updates and drivers, I am set /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very nice, I like it much better than Windows 98 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i still like millenium better /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i still like millenium better

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

speaking of kazaa... that's where i got my wonderful copy of Win XP Pro and Office XP. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif