Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

windshield banners???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TIGHTWORK82 K5, Sep 27, 2002.

1. TIGHTWORK82 K5

TIGHTWORK82 K5 1/2 ton status

Looking for a cool windshield banner. got the 4wheel parts logo on it now but want somthing differnt, some sort of slogan or title, /forums/images/icons/cool.gif whats a good one you have seen???

I liked (My Dixie Wrecked) but didnt think it would be cool with the wife and kids in the rig!

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

A friend of me and Sandis had TI KCUF across his. Another had Looking for a sloppy wet hole across the back glass of his Ford on 39s. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I keep having the temptation to have my old sig made up for my bumper or rear axle. If you cant stop...smile as you go under! But I think that would just draw attention to the height of PI to the local Police. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

4. TIGHTWORK82 K5

thought about a ck5 sticker but I live in Florida, dont think it fits????

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah, but what % of this site really lives in Colorado? I live in Ca and am getting some stickers. It is just about blazer pride to me. i love blazers and if someone sees my truck and says, "that's a badass truck" and they happen to see a CK5 sticker on it, it might generate another blazer fan.

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I want something about that damn J*EP thing.......uuuggghhhhh! That pisses me off.
    Like, I get that jeep thing and it sucks, or something like that. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

How about "Deep Wet Holes Wanted" /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I understand the jeep thing I bought my wife one to drive to work and grocery shot in /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    How about "Deep Wet Holes Wanted"

[/ QUOTE ]
    Perfect /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I'm not 100% sure but I think Lyon's Design had a windshield banner that read "JEEP....it's what's for dinner". I really like that one! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. BlaznRebel

BlaznRebel 1/2 ton status

I like the slogan I came up with down here in Baton Rouge for me and some of my buddies. "Improve Highway Safety...Drive OffRoad!!!" /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

11. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

Someone on here has this in their sig but I can't remeber who it is. I've been thinking of stealing it for a sticker...Wheelers hate posers. Mainly because I have a brother-in-law that has a chevy p/u on 38's that he says can do anything yet he never takes it off road

12. BlaznRebel

BlaznRebel 1/2 ton status

His name is Josh (BowtieBlazer) also from near Baton Rouge In Lafayette La. Haven't done any wheeling with him yet but looking foward to it. My rig is currently under mods due to a heavy right foot. Blew the Motor, so i'm putting in a stroker and while i was at it figured i would throw in the 38's and 6inch lift. Also thinking of adding a cage while i'm at it. What yall think. Ohhh and by all means i can have any stickers you want made up just let me know...

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's NOT a Jeep thing, so I won't get stuck

14. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm not 100% sure but I think Lyon's Design had a windshield banner that read "JEEP....it's what's for dinner". I really like that one!/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, I make that one, but I can also custom make almost anything anyone here would like /forums/images/icons/smile.gif, just PM me, or drop me an email at lyons@glccomputers.com /forums/images/icons/grin.gif.

15. 2cocky

2cocky Registered Member

Yeah mine says "ooops...I think I just ran over your jeep thing"

16. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

what ever you decide to do, take the 4WPW stuff off. the way they do people is wrong, no matter what state you are in.

17. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

ColoradoK5 has become and international institution. and I do mean INTERNATIONAL. This site has members from all over the world now. Where you are no longer matters.
    Pick up any 4x4 mag and your likely to run accross a CK5 Banner and very few of the trucks are actully CO residents. Look at my Avitar and see where I live. That banner lets any other K5 owner know I'm a CK5er and where they can find me online to talk K5's /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

18. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I dont think where your from EVER mattered did it Grimmy? Ive been here close to 2 yrs and even then there was people from all over and other countries. Well maybe WAY WAY back it was mostly folks from Colorado only.

19. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

sticker on my rear window..."Jeep Recovery Vehicle"

20. TIGHTWORK82 K5

big 10-4!

I seen a bumber sticker today "jesus loves you, everyone else thinks our an [censored]!"

thought it was funny,
    or "honk if parts fall off!"

might just go with tightwork for the front, maybe somthin funny on the back, what about truck nutz, they sell in the back of the 4wd mags, anyone gota set of 'em? my buddy says to stick two tennis balls in a pair of panty hose.