Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wing window channel seal...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 23, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I need the little piece of rubber that goes around the wing window glass and into that little channel in the frame. I tried silicone, didn't work. Tried to cut rubber, and I can't find anything thin enough to fit in there. It's driving me nuts! If anyone has this, please let me know. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[​IMG]

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Steph, PM Toby (Username moneypit). He bought that for his Blazer and it wasn't terribly expensive. He can tell you what brand he got. There are 2 types, a one-piece and a two-piece, so you'll need to know which one you need.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It's one piece. And I have had people send me it before, or what they thought was it. It's like 1/2" wide, like maybe 16" long, and like 1/32" thick. It goes on the glass itself, then you slide it into the small channel that actually holds the glass, the one that swings in and out. It's a cheap piece of rubber, and it's driving me bonkers. I cannot find one. My wing window leaks without it. Anyhow, I think the piece you are thinking of is different then what I mean...