Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Winter wheeling wonderland?

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by TruckNutzDude, Dec 19, 2006.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Any chance some of you know a good (legal) place to wheel in the coming months? I have the itch and once I get my new u-joints in will be ready to give the ol girl a whomping again. :D
    [​IMG] Click for larger image. :p:

2. TruckNutzDude

[​IMG]

Too much throttle at this point (smoking all four 44" tires) caused me to break a stub shaft which ended my day early it also made it impossible to roll up the passanger side window due to the door bending in half :eek1: . I'll be working on a few other things besides the u-joint so if anyone wants to start planning a run for February-March I'd be glad to join in on the fun. I'll also be keeping an eye out for private land (like what is in those photos) for a run. In the pictures I was a guest on a club run, so I do not have permission to host an event on their property. I wish I did though, the trails were awesome. :bow:

3. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

Gawd forbid you join the club.....:rolleyes:

Have I ever mentioned our student discount?:deal:

4. TruckNutzDude

I'll be joining shortly, been saving my lunch money to be a founding member before the cut off next week. I'm not a student but I could use a discount anyways. ;) I'm registered on the FTR forums as "TreeHugger" since I'm usually the only full size in the group I wheel with.

5. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I`m down, as long as i can get at least 2 weeks notice so I can request the time off...That and its no more than 1 - 1.5 hours away.....

By then i should have :shackle flip installed, zero rates all around, 14bff locked or spooled, either a 3/4 ton ten bolt or d60, and some 35x12.5 mud tires....

This all providing I get my tax returns on time.:D

6. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I just heard from a friend that there is another section in Bellingham that I didn't know about. Its behind the Homedepot on the other side of the highway. I will have to check it out. I haven't seen it yet. But he said there's good mud and then endless sandpits after the mud.

7. DirtyJim

DirtyJim 1/2 ton status

thats in my driving distance.