Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wiring diagram needed

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Muddytazz, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

My factory service manual doesn't have it, and neither do the haynes of chiltons. What I'm looking for is the complete wiring for the electric tailgate window for a mid to late 70's burb. Does anyone have one they could scan and send me?

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

How soon do you need it...gonna be a busy weekend...swapping motors in the wifes 90 Burb...i have all the Helm manuals from 73 to 99...i have all the 73 to 80 wiring diagram books...need year...as there was a change in the 78 to 79 K5 tailgate wiring so i assume the burb would have been re enginerred also...i you can wait till monday i can have the wife copy it somewhere in good quality and send it out...and i think she would be more motivated with a burb sticker...lol..jk.

DW

DW

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Thanks Doug, soon as possible would be good, but I can wait /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif My burb is a 75, I was really shocked that my 74 and 75 factory service manuals didn't have anything for the tailgate window, hopefully yours show something.

Jeff