Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wiring Schematics - Where? Need Pwr Seat and Dome

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 2Dogs, Nov 15, 2005.

1. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hello All,
    Does anyone have access to the following diagrams/schematics:

* Dome/courtesy showing switches (my dome does not work, no power, courtesy works from driver door only... :doah:)

* Power seat from 2003 Silverado - new power seat, has the harness with the seat, need to know power and ground on the harness plug.

2. 2Dogs

Anyone?? :D

3. 2Dogs

Hate to be a PITA but I need these.... :D

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey Dave, I'll look in my blazer manuals later tonight for ya, not sure if they go up to 91 but it might have the dome light circuit..

As for the 2003 chevy seats, maybe you could call the dealership parts department and ask them to look up the wire diagram for you??
    if all else fails, you're close enough to go to the SJSU MLK Library, on San Frenando St. i believe.. 3rd or 4th floor has a buttload of automotive manuals. I know they have up to 2004 chevy schematics in the manuals there. I know they have all that there b/c I photocopied an exploded diagram of a 2000 camaro t56 6 speed, and a few 2004 2500HD wiring schematics a few weeks ago. :wink1: :thumb:

5. 2Dogs

Cool, thanks Ryan.

I'll try the dealer first (seats) since they are close to me. I can prob figure out the dome light, they are just acting weird..... :crazy: